• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Jet Black Plate Gorget

C

COCOPUFF641

Selling jet black plategorget it has the resist of regular iron gorget

its currently on atl in by this time 2morrow it will be on great lakes

taking all offers

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Isn't that from the invasions going on right now?
The generals all wear nice colors of armors you can loot.

C

COCOPUFF641

i dont think so this is 100% pure black if u wear it looks like your head is floating lol

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont think so this is 100% pure black if u wear it looks like your head is floating lol
I have one of these too; except its enhanced with dull copper now. I was told it was a dog dupe; because no one knew where it came from. My knowledge as an OLD player was; it was VERY OLD ingots (I got mine from an old IDOC house), but Im not certain. Hard to tell nowadays.

The reason I enhanced it was because someone said you couldnt enhanced doggy duped stuff; so maybe you should try too? IDK :lick:

Hope some of that helps.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have one of these too; except its enhanced with dull copper now. I was told it was a dog dupe; because no one knew where it came from. My knowledge as an OLD player was; it was VERY OLD ingots (I got mine from an old IDOC house), but Im not certain. Hard to tell nowadays.

The reason I enhanced it was because someone said you couldnt enhanced doggy duped stuff; so maybe you should try too? IDK :lick:

Hope some of that helps.
The truly black ones, without a special name but with iron mods, come from an exploit. Same goes for the black halberd.