• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jesus Egg checking in

• Thread starter xxviperh202xx
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
X

xxviperh202xx

Just wondering how everyone was? And if this games worth coming back too been gone a while.

S

SUPRsalad

UO is still very UO. Some people will try to tell you otherwise (colter, Kaleb etc.) , but most of us are still having a lot of fun. The pvp scene looks something like:
(ill try to summarize as best i can)

FL has reformed to a small clan of mediocre and once-awesome-now-rusty pvp'ers. Not much of a threat yet, but probably having fun. Aryck co-gm'ing with papa? correct me if im wrong. (no faction)

|M| was the shard super power for a while there, comprised of ex FL members, and ex FL wanabes. It literally fell apart because it had such bad vibes and everyone got tired of being screamed at and dictated by Haginor (the true GM of M) They are now a medium sized trammy guild, punctuated with a few decent pvp'ers. A rule list about five pages long. not much fun unless you're into verbal abuse and such. (no faction, no huevo's) Their TS often sounds like a jerry springer episode.

SUPR: Most of the best pvpers of M left to form SUPR (super best friends.) nothin but high fives and tight vibes here. We seem to do what ever is funniest. We've become medium sized, fielding some of the best pvp'ers around. Alot of ex FL, ESF, I, etc. Democratic. Awesome. a few good canadians. extraordinary pwnage. very fun. who pacific's daddy is. Pink Floyd is GM. We have recently absorbed all WEAK members. Good dudes. Good players. *high five* Currently MIN faction. People who take the game too serious/***holes need not apply. Screaming/freaking out can and will get you thrown out. (the one and only rule in SUPR aside from the obvious stuff) We like to play the monday night football theme in vent just before raiding.
Not exactly rich, per se, but willing to burn a few val hammers to get you up and running.

KOK. Kyrite's guild. Hilarious. Good players. So hilarious in fact, we joined forces. Tight vibes. They would have just joined, but ky really didn't want to lose his KOK tag. He loves his KOK. Theres only three or four of them i think.

Theres also DOS. a few mediocre/decent archers, with one decent mage. They get very angry. Alot of fun to kill. (SL I think?)

CD is still around. Small. Poor. but good people. You can still get dismounted and kilt any time you like in yew by a few CD's. (no faction)

SON! is still a lethal force. very... fast. Very rich. Small, but mean. Mostly archers with insane balanced bows imported from atlantic, or dismount tamers. (MIN faction, but expected to change) Casper and Cloud's little elite 'click' of people. Im sure its fun, but they don't take new members.
I imagine its a real scream-fest in that vent.

I get confused about the other elitists. Seems like they change tags every week or so. Rag-tag hacks who don't play well with others. Old names like Citizen BUM, Baron, Eggplant, Avast, etc. A couple Napa Valley imports. Probably the best pvp'ers on the shard, but very unfriendly. Very untrustworthy. Very risky to associate with. Not really a valid threat, and not fun fight (chase) . (TB faction, last i checked) I imagine their vent as a violent and hurtful place... :sad4:

Thats the best I can do for you. Hope its helpful. Hope to see you out there, dude. (I have you on ICQ still i see, I am Jubaca/Gemma. I think we were guildies once.) All in all, UO is still the only game of its own class. Still addictive as heroin. Still hilarious. Since the collapse of the |M|pire, its been some of the best pvp I have seen in ages. Download, activate, and come have fun.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its ok I guess if all you like to do is House fight at yew or taunt the trammies huggin the gate, not alot going on anywhere else you have your typical spawners still nothing real new or exciting, they tried to revive factions but all that did was allow for easy items. my bud goku started his own guild so I suppose the battles could be fun *shrugs* but i doubt it. And EA still hasnt done a thing about speed hacking. Make a tamer or a archer and you will be fine when/if you come back.

B

Balian of Asgard

Hi, SSalad nice summary!!

just a small correction re: CD,

CD has a fairly large contingent of people in CDA (SL) Not a whole lot on at the same time tho :( But if there are a min. of 3 of us on, watch out hehe :)
Because WE LOVE YOU AFK BLUES AT THE GATE!!!!!

X

xxviperh202xx

Wow i have been gone a while when i left Foo was just starting out and running things well.

B

Balian of Asgard

Yes, many people like yourself ahve taken a leave of UO and are coming back, and alot of ppl have toured other shards and come back.

It is usually quite busy M-F 5pm - 11pm

S

SUPRsalad

yyyyeah, Bal, I figured I would forget some details. In short, Goku and company are hard at work making the uo we always wanted.

D

dsnchanted395

gonna be kinda hard to play if you dont have an account now aint it? took alll mine back, so good luck with that :p