• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jeremy!

G

I'm glad your back..... sure did miss you..... don't know what happened to Bob... never saw him.... anyway My problem is.... I can't place on Test!!!! How am I supposed to test house design if I can't place on Test????

G

Thank you Goron...... I've tried and tested this thing and while it is VERY awesome..... it's just not the same as the in game design..... Sure wish I really had access to all those tiles. But such is life.... would rather place a home on test.

L

legs

the patch message dated Feb 19 (as one logs into UO, the black and white page) states:

"The rubble won't disappear until an upcoming publish with house placement fixes."

I would assume that this is why one cannot place on test now. i tried a day or so ago and couldn't place either.....

G

I'm betting it has to do with the new house placement fixes...

G

So..... you think that's a couple weeks out???? That will not help me much... How am I to win Ra'Dian's Contest for redesigning the High Council building if I can't create one on test and take screenies?..... *Sighs*... I tried that little program but found it very ....... difficult..... and not quite right.... close but not quite.... I just would rather see it "in game".....