• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jeremy has been caught!

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

Posted by Jeremy Dalberg 08 Feb 2008 1725

"On hit spell damage question. What level of magery/eval is the damage of the on hit spell calculated ( lightning, <font color="red">Magic Missile</font>, fireball, harm)?"

The Evaluate Intelligence used for calculating the damage of on-hit spells is 80. The base damage is determined by the spell's circle - so <font color="red">Magic Missile</font> has a base damage of 1d4 + 10, and so on. (For non-PnP folk, that means roll randomly between 1-4, then add 10.) Magery doesn't come into it at all, actually.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems Jeremy has been playing Dungeons and Dragons Online...There isn't any Magic Missile in UO, Magic Arrow maybe but no Magic Missile!

W

Wood

"I am Galstaff, sorcerer of light!"

"Then how come you had to cast magic missile?"

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm attacking the darkness!

I

imported_Az of DSR

lol, awesome post, u are truely a jedi master of great wisdom and a clear mind.

( =

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't for the life of me remember the name of that video. What is it?

Are there any girls there!?

G

I don't know but I remember that its at the end of the credits of Summoner for PS2.

W

Wood

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't for the life of me remember the name of that video. What is it?

Are there any girls there!?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok but if there's any girls there I wanna do them!

http://www.cybermoonstudios.com/8bitDandD.html

G

Garaba

I'm sorry I'm afraid it is much worse. I think Jeremy is old school, I'm guessing 2nd edition.

G

If there are I wanna do them!

It is from a SNL Skit from I think the 80s or 90s.

S

Sergul'zan_SP

First time I've ever seen the video...have an old wave file with it. Funny...

G

OH NO..not that video....i cant watch that one...makes me laugh too hard.

G

Heh, that first video was new to me. Good times. And no one touches my lucky 20. *glares*

W

Wood

<blockquote><hr>

Heh, that first video was new to me. Good times. And no one touches my lucky 20. *glares*

[/ QUOTE ]

*Sits in a dark corner and ponders his alignment and struggles to restrain himself.. then...*

*touches d20*

YOINK!

G

Yeah but magic missile was a spell in previous ultima games so it's not like it has never been used before in ultima's past they pretty much just replaced magic missile with magic arrow for UO.

G

Dude.
The guy tried to duck out of the way of a trapped chest. I mean GOD what a noob. THAT's the guy who should be arrested for impersonating someone who can actually PLAY RIGHT! OMG!11

Who's got the Mountain Dew anyway?

U

utilitron

<blockquote><hr>

If there are I wanna do them!

It is from a SNL Skit from I think the 80s or 90s.

[/ QUOTE ]

no, Inflames remeber correctly, its from the credits of Summoner...

It was a skit by The Dead Alewives comedy troup, and Volition, Inc. released a computer animated version of the sketch titled "Summoner Geeks" and featured characters from both Summoner and Red Faction.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
And, if you like your Dead Alewives REALLY creepy, look for the "Part Two" of the skit...

G

Thanks for posting that, Chrissay! *grins*

Been a few years since I had fellow DnD players around to play with. *sigh*
Still got my dice and hand-made bag for them though, hehe. Good times.

G

Lol, Magic Missile was a pretty good spell in the Forgotten Realms Games. Although in Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn, a Spell Trigger with Lower Resist, Lower Resist, Greater Malison followed by a Spell Sequencer with Doom, Doom, Chromatic Orb would beat any other spell in the game, hands down. That was pretty much an instant kill on anything in the game, even Dragons, only damn thing that made Aerie any good considering it takes a Mage/Cleric to do that.

I haven't seen Reno 911 in a long ass time, so never seen that episode before.

O

Officerdg

Nice to know that she knows so little about the game she is supposed to work for.

G

ROFL. I kept looking at that, thinking something was wrong... maybe missile was spelled wrong? No, that's not it...

Heh, well, here you have proof that the questions are player-submitted after all