• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jeremy/Draconi: Confirmed Finishing Date for Spring Clean Up?

A

Azureal

Howdy.

Ive got myself a nice little 1.4mil points sitting in the bank and have yet to decide what I want to buy. Im also continually trolling around Fel Hythloth and Covetous looking for more 10th anni artis in the hopes of earning a few more points.

Has there yet been made mention of when the Spring Clean Up will end, when the NPCs will stop giving out tickets, when the chest will stop accepting them, and when the rewards will no longer be available?

If not, please tell me youll give us atleast a weeks notice. It would suck horrendously to just lose the points Ive farmed/bought/died for.

o2bavr6

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im also continually trolling around Fel Hythloth and Covetous looking for more 10th anni artis in the hopes of earning a few more points.
Cools, what shard do you play, I would like to introduce you to my red :D

C

Connor_Graham

They said it would be sometime in August and that they would give ample notice ahead of time of the ending date.

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No official date yet... The only official word was "sometime in August, subject to change as usual".

A

Azureal

Cools, what shard do you play, I would like to introduce you to my red :D
Not a problem. Oceania. I wear a fully insured suit, and insure any thing I find that I like. Come play with me sometime.

To everyone else that posted meaningful replies, thanks :)

o2bavr6

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not a problem. Oceania. I wear a fully insured suit, and insure any thing I find that I like. Come play with me sometime.

To everyone else that posted meaningful replies, thanks :)
Darn, wrong shard.

I fiigured it was Monday morning, why not start out with something light hearted :blushing:

On serious note: I don't PK for the loot, just the fun of the fight and I knew that you would get proper responses to your question from others ;)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nahhhh leave it running ...jeeper we had phase 4 yet

Nor the new quest were u have only have to eat 1 french bread to get 100k points...