• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jeremy, can we have the latest client available on uo.com?

• Thread starter trickmaster
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

trickmaster

I frequently have problems patching on my home network. Normally I would solve this problem by going over to someone else's house to use their wi-fi, then patch.

However, I recently put together a desktop with which I would like to play UO. Now, aside from lugging the thing over to a friend's house every update, would it be possible to follow through with what is posted in the knowledge base and post the latest build for download on uo.com in the FYI section?

Thanks!

F

Fayled Dhreams

hmmmm KB(knowledge base) you say?

need a link there chap/chic ... just to verify whats what ... you see?

you talking about 6733A ??

Looks more a "mis-print" to me ...

WhatUp?

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What kind of problems are you experiencing? Maybe cut out your router/firewall/anti virus, just for the time to download the patch?
Sometimes that helps.