• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jeremy- Bug Reported - Constant Spawn In Unreachable Location...

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

I've run into this problem every single time I go to Exodus dungeon in the side rooms:

I reported it as a bug, then paged a GM to get the thing moved (there was a Controller stuck just a little East of this one in the same manner) and got dropped from the queue with no action taken (edit- didn't know they couldn't do that...). This is, like I said, a recurring problem and happens every time I go there to hunt the Golems, which I do almost daily and have been for the past few weeks.

Any chance of getting this fixed so they can't spawn inside the generators?

C

Connor_Graham

Ok, so now I know for future reference, but that still doesn't change the fact that they spawn along that entire wall inside the equipment on a regular basis, and if I'd gotten one of those "please see the database" messages, I would have checked for myself, but just simply got dropped from the queue with no word.

F

Fayled Dhreams

well

at least you've now narrowed your focus ...
or could ...
on the ACTUAL problem ...
and how to "fix it"

bug reports for and about:

"There is currently game code in place which will after a time recognize that a monster is in an invalid location and automatically change that spawn location"

^^That game code ... is due a re-visit

no reason to UNTIL THERES A PILE OF : BUG REPORTS

skip paging a GM ... proven ineffective ...

BUG REPORTS
via Ingame gumps
[email protected] (instructions)
[email protected]

possibly at Contact us too ...

lottsa lottsa lottsa report until there is *ahem* UNTIL THERES A PILE OF : BUG REPORTS

btw ... not yelling atcha ... thats for any others ...
tis indeed a long reported and queried complaint ...

why do they spawn outta reach ... kb ... but its not working that way ... gm didn't doesn't respond .... KB GM responsibilitites ...
yeah ... but its not working the way I expected ... kb ...what can I do about getting it changed ... KB ...
but do they even read those?
KB-Feedback ... doesn't answer my question ... KB-Feedback-ContactUs ... but they didn't understand me ...
I reported it as a bug, then paged a GM to get the thing moved ...
KB monster stuck ...

1 "bug reported"

need MORE
Same bug
reported
NEED MORE
bug reports about the monster stuck bug

not about gm response
not about why is it this way threads

NEED MORE
NEED MORE
NEED MORE
NEED MORE
NEED MORE
NEED MORE
NEED MORE
not here

^^ there

C

Connor_Graham

Problem is, that dungeon is always pretty much empty. Aside from 1 or 2 quests there's no reason for anyone to go there aside from the gears, and not many people hunt those. I haven't seen anyone there at all since I started hunting for the gears to finish off my music box.

F

Fayled Dhreams

<blockquote><hr>

Problem is, that dungeon is always pretty much empty. Aside from 1 or 2 quests there's no reason for anyone to go there aside from the gears, and not many people hunt those. I haven't seen anyone there at all since I started hunting for the gears to finish off my music box.

[/ QUOTE ]
might be why theres not many bug reports about that one site
not the only site ingame experiencing it
might need bug reports to identify all sites
might need a lot of bug reports
few more bug reports about the respawn error timer
to move the error ... bug report
UP
the priorities list
above
petballs
stuff stuck under steps