• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Jason house is idoc on umbra road atl

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well that's great news but at the same time a bit weird no? thought I read somewhere that if the decay process starts that the house will fall regardless if account is reactivated.... I could be wrong and never went through this myself but i'm sure i've seen it somewhere

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Pano...Thank you so much man. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you posting this. I really saw some true colors today in people. It has been a crazy, scary, exciting, heart-attack-giving experience.

Thank you to all the people that came to my defense. Pandora was a major help..I gave her my account info and she transferred the house to my main account so this doesn't happen again. Nails, Scribbles, Restles, Thor, SH, Orion, Les, and ATL Realtor all came to my rescue. I am blessed to have friends that look out for me. Things like this is what keeps me playing this game. Thank yall again.