• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Jar

R

Ralco

Looking for a price check on a Jar. Not full jars. It's a single empty jar with a blue lid.

R

Ralco

Okay is this even a rare? I can't find any mention of it anywhere. Not on any of the trade skill lists and haven't seen it on any of the rare lists.

I grabbed it off the ground during an in game GM event during the first year of the game. I think they forgot to lock it down.

M

Moxis

...I've never seen on in all my time on UO.

Keep it for posterity, is my vote!

R

RenaLynne

I saw one on a vendor on LS for 30 mil I think(if were talking about the same thing). They had it listed as a server birth. This is just 2nd hand knowledge, I have no idea if thats acurate or not.

R

Ralco

Yes it looks just like that. I thought it had a blue lid but I might be wrong on that. I'll post the screen tonight.

P

PoCove

thanks for the link to the site I have not seen some of the items before so it will help me in identifying some other things ..

R

Ralco

I was wrong it's a red top. Anyone interested? It's on atlantic. I'm moving to Lake Superior soon to meet up with friends so either should work for me.

I hope the attachments worked.

Attachments

S

Smokey of LS

i remember readin uorares long ago and one of the really rare spawns was a single empty jar that spawned on one of the little islands in the last level of shame like once a month or somethin, but no longer spawns. dunno if that helps.

FisherNap

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i remember readin uorares long ago and one of the really rare spawns was a single empty jar that spawned on one of the little islands in the last level of shame like once a month or somethin, but no longer spawns. dunno if that helps.
If this was true, it would have only been before UO:R. So-called monthly spawns were not known to exist after this, and were really server birth recurring spawns.

The single empty jar, along with the single full jar, were both server birth rares.

Wyatt of Catskills, retired

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i doubt it spawns like was said or there would be a ton of them around. there just isnt...consider what happened with the bushells, if even 1 person per shard knew of this they would get it every time it spawns. and lets say it spawns once a week... lets say it lasts for 4 months... that would be around 60-100 jars and thats just in a 4 month span. double if you count trammel..now really people. do we see these as commonly as bushels or buckets? even half as common??