• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Japan Promotion [mini house tokens]??

H

Holise

anyone have any idea of when did they release that promotion? its just like regular token, but it says Japan Promotion [mini house tokens] does that comes with full set?

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i am wondering the same thing - i have seen one on a vendor but have no idea if you choose one or if you get the whole set. anyone know?

C

Chaosy

:\

Those Japanese guys get a lot of cool stuff, but it kind of ruins the whole collecting mini-house deed aspect.

H

Holise

i found out those items are from 11 anniversary pre-order specials it allows u to choose 1 mini house's

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if it is indeed a choice of houses, do you see anyone selecting anything other than the thatched roof cottage? rolleyes:

C

Chaosy

Good to know there's another thing I had a collection of that will be worthless now! Maybe I should go sell my snowglobe set before they let you buy those and pick one as well.

D

dancing101

Cant you guys see eventually everything will be worthless in UO?

Pooper

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
For anyone who hasn't yet figured it out, you only get to chose one from the token. So if you see the tokens for sale cheap enough, buy them up!! And if anyone's selling them on Chessy or GL, I'm definately buying.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
He or She was being funny I think. Fyi to answer the question Its worth a few mil I believe..
This thread is from 2008 and the person you responded to posted that in 2011, so probably will not see the response. heh :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets be fair... with event drop ''presents''...... because that what they are, to the lucky people that win them......its like being handed 100-500m on a bi / tri daily basis - over the 25 production shards.....at a rate of 20 drops each event..... god help us....