• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

January Archery Contest

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've decided to Start doing a monthly Archery Contest and after the 12th Competition I will put together a Tournament of the champions with a bigger prize there will be twelve seats and you will be able to win more than one seat.

This months tournament Will be held the 15th of January at 7:30 PM.

All are welcome role players to PvPers and anything in between and outside of it.

The contest this time will be held at the Trinsic Archery Range Near Palidan Island.

The rules are:
1. Come in clothing no armor and no robes, dresses, Skirts, or tunics and anything of the like. ( If you are confused just wear a shirt and pant)

2. No rings or bracelets.

3. Bows will be supplied to participants and only bows. (arrows may be supplied if you do not have your own)

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I figured I'd update this and bump it at the same time.
For those who were curious as to what the prize will be, right now I'm at least going to make it 5 Million and it's most likely going to go up.
(I've got a few reasons for it being a higher gold prize than I would normally have mainly the lack of a bow to give out with it.)

I'd like to emphasize this event as it is right now is not guild affiliated and I chose Trinsic because that's where the last one was held.

If anyone thinks the britain fairground is a better place speak now please and save me the headache.

And again everyone is allowed to come, except I guess murderers sorry I don't feel like dealing with the headaches of Felucca.

With the ability to get a cheap one use soul stone no one should have any problems getting archery onto a blue. Most reds have soulstones anyway.

Any questions just PM me or post I'll get to it most likely that day.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been working on an archer since the last tournament. Hopefully I won't get myself eliminated in the first round again. Looking forward to this. I'll really hoping I can make it.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump for the sake that I don't want it lost on the second page when I planned to bump it as a notice.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I guess Fridays aren't a great day good to know.

Congrats Pelman.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I guess Fridays aren't a great day good to know.

Congrats Pelman.
Everyday's not a good day, considering the number of participants in our recent events. When I have 5 participants, I am more than happy. I guess either people prefer to go hunting, or the players on Catskills are not too active.

Sorry I couldn't make it. I have massive provider problems currently and couldn't even login into the game.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyday's not a good day, considering the number of participants in our recent events. When I have 5 participants, I am more than happy. I guess either people prefer to go hunting, or the players on Catskills are not too active.

Sorry I couldn't make it. I have massive provider problems currently and couldn't even login into the game.
It's understandable I had 12 named written but 5 or 6 didn't make it past the first round unfortunately.

S

Seth Stormcloud

I tried to attend...i ran all around Trinsic and could not find the Archery range. I asked in Guild and no reply. Next time I will make sure I know where I am going...

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had gates going up in Haven and Luna but yeah sometimes these things happen.

C

CatLord

Thank you all that planned and went on with this Event.

Very enjoyable Night.

JamezC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This sounds like it would have been fun. When is the next one?

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This sounds like it would have been fun. When is the next one?
Well I'm leaving uo for school and wont be back for good until at least may I may come back in march during spring break to run one.

JamezC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds good, I'll keep an eye out for it. I'm currently a student and also seem to not have time to play.