• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

January 31st: DO NOT LEAVE YOUR CITIES!!

G

We're taking city selector down in about 10 minutes (12:10 PM pst). That means, if you leave your city, you won't be able to get back on! The city selector might be down as little as 10 minutes, or as long as 5 hours. We don't know yet.

If you are not logged in, I highly recommend that you log in!

M

Monkeybear

thanks parizad.

offtopic - will statue cc be turned on today?

G

OK, another party lockout thread......this time, the 'special brownies' are on me. I saw in the other post somebody tried to duplicate my recipe, but all bs aside, these can't be duped

*pre-heats the oven in preparation for them to be ready* Stay tuned, they should be ready in about 30 mins.

G

<blockquote><hr>

thanks parizad.

offtopic - will statue cc be turned on today?

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy crap, what are you, like psychic?!? Cort and I were just testing that. If it is not turned on today, then it will be within a week.

M

Monkeybear

Aw ok. I have statues from the offline sims ready to upload

G

<blockquote><hr>

Aw ok. I have statues from the offline sims ready to upload

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn! I lost the bet I made with myself.....I bet that when I opened this post from you there was gonna be references to cream bear suits for males....ROFL. j/k. Glad my bet was a 'girl's bet' though and with myself....if I bet somebody else who wasn't a girl I coulda been out some serious simoleans.

I

imported_Juniper Skye

Darnit, I just ate a brownie....but I suppose since I just shut down TSO and if you twist my arm I'll have to have another!

G

Sorry, I know I am most likely late on this, but what cities are merging?

C

Cruz Cavera

Go back to "City Hall" and go to the following Post at the top FAQ – EA LAND - UPDATED 30th January 08. There it will tell you everything.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

<blockquote><hr>

We're taking city selector down in about 10 minutes (12:10 PM pst). That means, if you leave your city, you won't be able to get back on! The city selector might be down as little as 10 minutes, or as long as 5 hours. We don't know yet.

If you are not logged in, I highly recommend that you log in!

[/ QUOTE ]

Five hours???????

Ack! Please say it isn't so!

I

imported_LFancey

City selector service is restored.

This should have resolved payting subscriber issues for EALand.

Cheers,

Lee

G

<blockquote><hr>

Darnit, I just ate a brownie....but I suppose since I just shut down TSO and if you twist my arm I'll have to have another!

[/ QUOTE ]

Good news! I see someone set out a plate, and my special brownies are n ow done and cooled off enough that they won't cause 1st degree burns on the fingers (knew I'd have to guard them till they reached that point so as not to make myself liable for injury)

<font color="red">WARNING: </font> After consumption, take care when operating heavy machinery for a few hours. I take no responsibility if you do not heed this warning. Beware the effects may mimick that of laughing gas, invoking alot of LOLz, ROFLz, LMAOz etc. instead of OMGz this suxxxxx

I

imported_SimTripps

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly what kind of brownie are you talkin' about, Juniper huh HUH!!! Just don't call 911 saying that you've overdosed on them lol....

G

While we're talking about brownies...

A couple of weeks ago, I made brownies (out of a box) with walnuts and dried cherries. OMG, it was so delicious! The cherries force you to floss afterwards, so it is definitely not social brownies.

I

imported_SimTripps

LOL! Well, you know what they say about first impressions lol... 'Hey, isn't that Parizad? The girl that had the gunk stuck in her teeth the other day?'

G

<blockquote><hr>

A couple of weeks ago, I made brownies (out of a box) with walnuts and dried cherries. OMG, it was so delicious! The cherries force you to floss afterwards, so it is definitely not social brownies.

[/ QUOTE ]

Never had that, but I love chocolate covered cherries so the dried cherries does sound intriguing. Dave makes homemade brownies from scratch, so I'll see if we can pick up a pack of dried cherries next time we go to the store...sounds yummy. But blech, now I gave myself a rl chocolate jones, and with this WWA going on today I'm just SOL till it clears up.

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

City selector service is restored.

This should have resolved payting subscriber issues for EALand.

Cheers,

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]
When I'm in EA Land I get a message that asks me to become a subscriber.

E

EricaSKID

I sent you a private message about getting EALand to show up when I log into the game. I deleted all of my old TSO shortcuts and installed EALand shortcuts. I am assuming I don't need my CD anymore?

G

I'm getting the "Free Player Reminder" popup, too, telling me to subscribe to EA Land.

Should we register like we did for TSO? Last time I tried that, it wanted a REG code. I just tried a few minutes ago, and it says the page is not available.

Very interesting! I'll try again in a bit and see what happens...

G

GRINCH II

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

did you put the special ingredient in the brownies for extra flavor, if you know what i mean?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

did you put the special ingredient in the brownies for extra flavor, if you know what i mean?

[/ QUOTE ]
SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Ok, I still can't get it.

I'm still being told to check my cookies.

G

Do you think its telling you to leave your cookies there? Or maybe you're supposed to check that you have enough cookies for all the sims waiting at the train station???

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

Do you think its telling you to leave your cookies there? Or maybe you're supposed to check that you have enough cookies for all the sims waiting at the train station???

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe the Girl Scouts snuck in and took them to sell?

(Seriously, I went into my internet browser and set it to accept all cookies....even the stale ones made of spinach. I checked my firewall. I ran the 'repair' box on the TSO installer.)

**Sure wish I'd get a response from someone.....should I uninstall EALand and reinstall...hoping the problem repairs itself?

It says that I'm not connected to EA and should check my cookies.

Guess everyone is off playing chess hey?