• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement January 2014 Event Schedule

EM_Vereor

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
01/2/14 @ 7pm PST - Search for Kerroth
A plan is hatched to rescue Kerroth

01/09/14 @ 7pm PST - Siege Of the Labyrinth - Battle at the Gates
The battle begins

01/16/14 @ 7pm PST - Siege Of the Labyrinth - Fighting the Elements
Progress is made

01/23/14 @ 7pm PST- Siege Of the Labyrinth - Advance on the Inner Sanctum
Coming to an end

01/26/14 @ 7pm PST- Council Meeting
Meeting of the Governors.

01/30/14 @ 7pm PST- Siege of the Labyrinth - Master's Domain
Is it over?

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*sigh*
you do realize thursdays are really bad days, eh?

4runnersport

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to agree with kirthag on this. it is very late for east coast ppl that work that cant stay up as late. maybe even an hour earlier would help :)

EM_Vereor

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
I have to agree with kirthag on this. it is very late for east coast ppl that work that cant stay up as late. maybe even an hour earlier would help :)

The trend for Napa has been 7pm PST for events even before me. Being one person, I unfortunately cannot account for all the different schedules/timezones of the players, the best I can do is be as consistent as possible for you all.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
But isn't Napa a West coast shard? Shouldn't the events be scheduled for the west coast since that's the time zone the shard is located? I understand, I play a lot of shards myself, but I make my own preparations for attending events in other people's time zones.

4runnersport

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lots of ppl that don't live in west coast areas started out the game on west coast servers and made it there homes and vice versa :). Not complaining just saying a variety of times is nice for ppl that work and cant make preparations like some can :)

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Lots of ppl that don't live in west coast areas started out the game on west coast servers and made it there homes and vice versa :). Not complaining just saying a variety of times is nice for ppl that work and cant make preparations like some can :)
Lots of people that live on the West Coast are on West Coast servers because that is where they started. A consistent night (Thursdays) at a consistent time (7) is clearly preferable to variability.