• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) [Jan 31, 2018] Scavenger Hunt and Photo Op (All over creation)

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Will be rescheduled for one of my next days off. Didn't have the turnout to make it worthwhile for everyone. Thanks to the two of you who did show up =)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:( I am so, so sorry Munk..... don't think I ever once looked at the time on this event - no matter what time it's rescheduled for I will be there!

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Does Thursday the 8th also at 5pm EST work for anyone? lol

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I'm just going to hold it randomly during the next four days, any number of participants will be acceptable

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
only day I have sumpin' going on is Sunday, you name it and if I'm paying attention I'll be there

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uriah and I ran the scavenger hunt tonite, what a fun time we had! Thanks Munk! and thanks so much for the wonderful prizes!! outstanding!