• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Catskill Deco Contest

Catskill Deco Contest
Posted by MareJadeSky
Catskills
Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 12:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 12:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Contest on Catskills

We plan to hold the Housing Deoc Contest January 31 2017 and ending on February 28th 2017
We are inviting Catskills for a Custom House Design for all house from classes to custum house

The Theme for this Contest is 6 items from the Vesper museum or has to be done in vesper colors of blue and white or Minco color of red and black

You can ether do all Three or pick one for your design

Enter need Contact me on ICQ at 179147280
or by find me with in game to give a rune to your home

oh and our judges will be some of the Governors and my self, so there be no biased voting

1st place 20mil
2nd place 10mil
3rd place 5mil

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Theme for this Contest is 6 items from the Vesper Museum or has to be done in vesper colors of blue and white or Minoc colors of red and black
What 6 items are you picking Mare and does it have to be ALL 6 or at least 3 that you choose for this contest ?

Vesper Town Colors are plant dye blue & white if anyone wanted to know what kinda blue. I am sure any blue should work though ;)

Thank you very much Mare for hosting this Shard Event.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any 6 items from the reward list right ? I am just asking because I don't want anyone saying the were confused or didn't know which 6 to use etc ;)

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are welcome to check out my house Connemara Mare. There is a rune to it on the steps of the Knights Rest. If you go, be sure to enjoy the garden. But it does not have the colors of Minoc or Vesper. Only house colors and lots of green for Yew.