• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) [Jan 15, 2018] PaxLair's 20th Anniversary Celebration. (Chesapeake Shard)

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[calendar]911[/calendar]

January 15th Monday
8:00 PM - PaxLair Anniversary kickoff speech by Governor Winfield @ PaxLair Mage Tower. (Teleport tile from PaxOku Tea House)
9:00 PMish - Corgul Run/s - NANOC, Dragons Watch

January 16th Tuesday
8:30PM - Ashlynn[PaxR]
9:30PM - Ice House Race - Violet Darkthorn[Cah], Nidaros

January 17th Wednesday
7:00PM - Ice House Race - Violet Darkthorn[Cah], Nidaros
8:00PM - Mining Mayhem - Marge[TPN], NIdaros
9:00PM - Let's Make A Deal - Violet Darkthorn[Cah], Nidaros

January 18th Thursday
7:00PM - Zoogi's Pitmuck Navel Derby - Zoogi [MUCK]
8:00PM - Sleeping Dragon Spawn Run - Pameleigha[CAT], Casandreal
9:00PM - Chutes & Ladders - Phoenix[DWxC], Dragons Watch

January 19th Friday
8:00 PM - PaxLair Anniversary Black Tie Dinner.@ PaxLair Mage Tower. (Teleport tile from PaxOku Tea House)

Last edited:

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Yooz alredy no but wez gunna hab uh Pitmuck Derby!!! Mez can b frexuble wit da time so yoo can juzt tozz dat in weneber yoo hab uh spot needin fillin ;u)

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Da Fish Lady gunna dooz da minin ebent agin. Lowkaschun guna beez nu dis year - itz gunna beez uh surprize! ( Mee tinkz datz meanz da fish lady hab no idear where to dooz it yet.)

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll think of an event to run so sign me up for an hour slot. I was asleep so I missed the meeting about it. =P

Pameleigha

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hiya CAT guild will host a Champ spawn in Tokunos Valley of the sleeping dragon. Any time , any date, just let me know. A:so lost conn when saying if you want anything daytime during the week I can help or come up with something.

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't forget :) I will get with you ingame to schedule the Mining event.

Pameleigha

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thursday 1/18/18 CAT guild and Peerless Alliance will be running an event for the Serado boss Champion Spawn at the Valley of the Sleeping Dragon, Tokunos It will be at 8 PM Eastern Time. Looking forward to it and make sure your poison resist is high and you have orange petals ;) you can Meet Nightmare Krynn at Luna Stables for a gate to the Champ spawn area.

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Corgul is DEAD !! (2x)
We came, we saw, we kicked butt. Selling Corgul fish bait, its good for Yellowtail Baracudda. :)

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
So fur diz haz been uh lot ub fun. Lazt nite da ebil Ashlynn did uh ebent ta run around Pitmuck n tried ta handycap da Goblinz by eberywun uzin mountz.. Da jokez on her doh cuz Sweetpeez wun!! *sticks out tongue* Mez still finizhed in dead lazt but mez finizhed anywayz. Doz harbinger tingyz wuz nize too. Got uh perdy red robe frum wun ub em. GOBLINZ WIN!!! Den da gratezt ebent eber. Ice Racez dat Spahr wun firzt, Phoenix wun 2nd b mez habin uh brain fart on who tewk 3rd. Not uh Goblin in da bunch. Hummiez muzt b cheadin!!! Mez had fun eider way.

Lewkin forward ta tanite fur more Ice Racez . Ip yoo lozt er wuznt able ta make da firzt wun dun mizz diz wun. Den dat ole crazy fizh Lady iz doin uh mining ebent ugain. Ip itz anyting like lazt year Diz ebent iz juzt ta die fur!!!! Den Letz make uh deal ta end da nite in Magincia.

Mez lub diz time ub year!!!!!

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Da ebentz lazt nite wuz fun. Watchin all da rowboatz race around Pitmuck wuz da funniezt ting mez seen in uh long time!!! Niba da Sabage wun!!!! Nanoc tewk 2nd place n Phoenix *** in 3rd. Mez tink Thor wuz dead lazt but hopez eberywun enjoyed da Pitmuck Derby

Den wez heded ta da Sweepin Dwagon spawn n nocked dat out 2 timez in uh row.

And ta finizh da nite wez played Chootz n Ladderz. Da firzt game went perdy qwik with myselp winnin GOBLINZ WIN!!!!! Da 2nd game tewk uh liddle while but in da end Babeta pulled id out n made da clean sweep fur da goblinz.

Mez tink tanite iz da lazt nite wit juzt da dinner ad 8 est. Oberall diz haz been un fun filled week wit fun ebentz n wanna say girlke ta eberywun who did ebents n ta eberywun dat kept da whole ting organized. *claps*

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So sad we missed the Thursday night events. From what we heard, sounded like a blast. Leaving work early to go tonight. Cannot wait

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A Miner Inconvenience 2018 - Void Pool Edition

Yes, you read that correctly - this year we had six brave mining souls (which more than a few did in fact become souls) that entered the dark depths of the Void Pool. We entered thinking we could find spot of safety for the miners before Cora sensed us and sent in her minions. We were wrong! Upon entering, we found three waves of her forces were already seeking us out. Luckily for the miners, a few brave warriors were there to help. For a while, they easily fought off the waves of ratmen, orcs, titans, ogres, and lizardmen. The miners attempted to stay near their protectors but wave after wave of the foul followers of Cora joined the foray causing chaos to ensue. Further adding into the danger and chaos of the evening were ore elementals called forth by the miners from the very pickaxes they were using in their attempt at finding fame and fortune. After ten grueling, harrowing, and seamlessly endless minutes, the fighters were asked to fall back and let Cora's forces win the battle in order to get the miners and their hard won ores safely out danger. Once the mines were free of minions, everyone helped gather the ore and retreat outside to safety. One thing we learned from this excursion into danger is that although the mines of Void Pool are overflowing with niter deposits, there are much safer places to search for them. While the miners rested and the fighters healed their wounds, the ore was weighed and counted.

The following is the results of the night:

Anne Vil = 71 points
Sylania = 32 points
Pirates = 72 points
Grobschemider = 298 points
Dragon's Watch = 17 points
Anastasia = 33 points

The miners were given a hint before entering the cave to combine ores - Can you guess which one took the hint?

Four Prize Boxes were given out:

The First to Die - Dragon's Watch (received a Lucky Death Robe and a Bloody Sash)
The First To Pull Up an Ore Elemental - Grobschemider - a bronze elly (received a rock hammer)
The Highest Ore Mined - Pirates - Valorite (received a Powder of Fortification Keg)
The Most Points - Grobschemider with 298 (received Grugor's Shield, Macopotl's Sword, and a Time Rift)

I would like to thank the fighters that helped keep the forces flowing long enough to do the event and the miners that braved Void Pool with nothing more than a gargoyle pickaxe. I hope to see you again next year for the 2019 edition!

Sincerely,
Lady Marge Mayor of Nidaros
Sweetpeez Governor of Jhelom