• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Jan 1, 2019] Jan 2018 Blind Auction (Catskills)

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Exact date and time will be posted once I know my work schedule, but I am getting this out now to give you a head’s up (and so you can save your pennies).

We are at it again! We will be holding another auction, with even more items from the Vesper museum,

This will be a blind auction meaning, items are placed in bags and then bid on without knowing exactly what is in them. You can guess just using the title of the bag!

All proceeds will go to the vesper museum.

The goal is to get the museum back to full steam if it is the last thing we do, so we hope to see you there with your pockets full of lovely, lovely gold to spend!

Runes will be placed during the week of the event and a gate will be provided on the night of the event

If anyone has anything they would like to be part of this event please feel free to drop them off at the vesper Market/Auction house or icq @Lord Bytor or my self

We look forward to seeing you there to help support to Vesper museum!

Last edited: