• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jacksonville

• Thread starter soupandquackers
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

soupandquackers

Today in the lovely jacksonville it was in the high 80's all day. Around 5 it got dark, and i mean dark. Today was the first day of hurricane season and there is already one approaching us, so it started raining alot, welcome to the sunshine state. Then i hear what i thought were sticks hitting the window, but it was hail. Werent to big though, i was gonna take pics but it stopped as soon as i got the camera. This is going to be a good hurricane season:eek:

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yikes, the whole weather pattern the last few years has been wacked.
I read on CNN about one bad hurricane and gas could go to $6 a gallon easy. I take that as the gas companies planning the attack of raising it and can blame it on a hurricane, but oh well. BUT that is :offtopic: and I'm not going to get started on gas prices! Be safe down in the Jacksonville! I flew into Jacksonville a few years back, nice and sunny when I was there...:)

S

Steveo

Hi Soup,
I spent my summers in jacksonville and in St Augstine Fl with my family. I know how the weather gets and hopefully you will have a good season with no hurricanes. I travel there about 5-6 times between april and august to fish with my uncle in the gulf stream and help him out with his boat. Well good luck.

steve:)

S

soupandquackers

Well i watched then news and i didnt get it that bad. The southside got hail as big as golfballs and cars were dented pretty bad. Well thats Jacksonville, if you dont like the weather wait 5 minutes because it will change.:lick: