• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transfer Offer Izumo Rares Fest Transfers!!

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Everyday until December 11th, I will be offering a free transfer service to izumo from ATL at 7:30 central time.

Please get in contact with me and repeatedly bother me until your stuff gets to Izumo. I get about 50 icqs a day asking for different things so your message may get lost, please feel free to bug me until your transfer is completed.

This transfer service is free until the 11th. Please remember to bring a character transfer token with you so you can get back as i will not have enough tokens myself to transfer everyone back from izumo.

Please bag all of your items with a book that has your contact info and game name in it.

I will not be making any stops on any other shards so your transfer from ATL should arrive on izumo no later than 8:00pm central time and i expect you to pick up then to avoid any confusion on my part.

Thank you, I hope you have a great time at Izumo, Im sure @blend has whole lot of fun ready for us there. :)

ICQ - 609670565

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just want to thank you again Scribbles for what you are doing. I hope a lot of people are able to make use of this awesome and free service!

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you @Dregg and @4gregu for bringing items over to Izumo for raresfest. You guys are awesome and always easy to work with.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just been shown this link...will try get my things to atl...asap

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you @THP and @S_S For coming to Izumo Raresfest. Hope you enjoy your time. :)

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I want to understand completely here. You are transfering rares over for people everyday, or you are transporting characters over everyday?
@Scribbles

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think he is transferring his characters but carrying items for other people.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Adeka im transferring items everyday for people. 300 items a day is what i have to offer. if you have any items let me know and ill gladly get them over there.