• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) I'VE DONE IT!!!!

• Thread starter Tovladian Soltyr
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Tovladian Soltyr

This was a BoD 3 years in the works and I finally completed it, I feel like an accomplished Blacksmithy now! 3 Years, 2 bribes (About 40k in those 2 bribes total), and a few minutes of pounding at the forge I have completed this bod.......

Still would have liked to complete it without the use of the bribe system but I still feel like I accomplished something since it was bods I already had that I had upgraded to get the last 2 I needed.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Congratulations. :pirate:
I am still a long way from filling one of those.
Bribing to upgrade all the bods I have to make ex val and turn the dull copper plate lbod I have will be way more expensive than I can afford.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
where's the "like" button? LOL
Yeah, they could just put a dummy one down at the bottom, beside the others. Wouldnt have to do anything, just give us FB addicts that sense of fulfillment :p:eyes:

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
getting runics has become exponentially easier. I bribed like 5million gold worth of smithy bods up (sorry everyone for the price raises). And like you am finally able to fill another val hammer deed.