• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[RESOLVED] I've chose the wrong xfer shield

PageBoy

Journeyman
Today I chose some shard transfer shields from vet rewards menù and I chose Catskills instead of Chesapeake… I opened a ticket but GM can't do nothing…send an email to [email protected] is my best option? any other advice? thas the result in picking vet rewards at 2 am lol

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Today I chose some shard transfer shields from vet rewards menù and I chose Catskills instead of Chesapeake… I opened a ticket but GM can't do nothing…send an email to [email protected] is my best option? any other advice? thas the result in picking vet rewards at 2 am lol
Yes and do not use it. Put urgent in the title and feel free to email often until replaced. Make sure she knows you just got it.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
just a guess on my part but im gonna say that since it tells you numerous times to check your pick they are gonna tell you that you are SOL.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Mesanna changed my shield :)
Happy for you but not gonna lie... VERY surprised she did that. Nothing against Mesanna, more a question of the multiple warnings before picking a vet reward. Congrats my friend :thumbup:

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is simply just amazing! But the power they have to fix things... its amazing what true limits exist.

Yeah, she's alright. Thats one hell of a big accident to be forced to live with. Congrats. :)

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
That is simply just amazing! But the power they have to fix things... its amazing what true limits exist.

Yeah, she's alright. Thats one hell of a big accident to be forced to live with. Congrats. :)
Thats god mode. Ypu can do anything..Check it out. May UO spinn off server client out there.. Play God mode and you get the idea..No more play UO after that..

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats god mode. Ypu can do anything..Check it out. May UO spinn off server client out there.. Play God mode and you get the idea..No more play UO after that..
You lost me on that one, mate... BUT I was just saying its one hell of a big accident to be left suffering. It would be nice if other issues were so easily resolved. Like picking the wrong "mount". A friend spent real money thinking some were ethereals when they were instant bonded pets. Good thing it was traded off! :) Some of us swear by ethereals. Wouldnt trade them for anything. :D

PageBoy

Journeyman
Honestly there’s nothing wrong in change a wrong vet reward wrongly chosen for an honest mistake. god mode? I don’t think so

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Honestly there’s nothing wrong in change a wrong vet reward wrongly chosen for an honest mistake. god mode? I don’t think so
Agree..They should be able to change that easily in one to five seconds, and it should be ok with all. God mode is the mode the Devs use to "edit" things in game. They can do anything, virtually. Its the same mode you can go in if you establish your own UO server module, like the illegal UO spinn-offs have. (You get quicky cured of the UO addiction if you ever do that..lol). They do that to adjust parameters, and all sorts of things in the game. I was just pointing out that it is easy for the Devs to do, thats all.
Frankly I think they should help him. It was an honest mistake.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And when she was asked at the M&G by a player to do this she said that if it was just done she would have but waiting so long and even using some of the tokes she said it was to late, sorry. This just happened and was asked ASAP, good job Dark Lady.