• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I've been saying this for awhile now...

• Thread starter Vash TheStampede
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
V

Vash TheStampede

I would like to see Paragons gone, OR find another way of doing it, or something.

The reason? Well, it seemed like players used to hunt in Ilsh all the time. Now, there is hardly anyone there hunting anymore. I think it's because of the paragons making things tough on the solo hunters, like me.
Maybe I am asking to much.? *sigh* :blushing:

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It has nothing to do with the paragons. I go hunting solely for paragons.

W

wee papa smurf

It has nothing to do with the paragons. I go hunting solely for paragons.
Same here, i always test my gd out on the balron para's. Even got a good few chests from it! Rock on!

:danceb:

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ditto .... a lot of players go to Ilsh solely to paragon hunt. Its a draw rather than a put off, to a lot of players.

V

Vash TheStampede

Well.... it seems that I just suck then.
>> :violin: for me.

A

Arch Magus

No one goes because there's no reward anymore, practically speaking.

I only go to look for a challenge.

S

Syfka

i go just for the fun of it, kill something hard and oh boy it might pop up para love that lol i normally end up OoooOOoOoOO but oh well its fun

A

Arch Magus

Vash the Stampede...definitely one of my favorite anime characters.

Ever read the manga? It's incredibly awesome..

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sure. Mail me your copies.

I refuse to pay $15 for each issue. (Hell, is "issue" even the right word when it comes to manga?)

A

Arch Magus

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: you are so right
I've only finished through book 11, because the bookstore never gets in 12 or 13. And now 14's out! :cursing: Don't spoil it for me!;)

And yes, 15$ each is a little much. I just borrow them from my bro when he buys them. I wonder if the local library could bring them in for ya Aran..:bored:

W

wee papa smurf

I've only finished through book 11, because the bookstore never gets in 12 or 13. And now 14's out! :cursing: Don't spoil it for me!;)

And yes, 15$ each is a little much. I just borrow them from my bro when he buys them. I wonder if the local library could bring them in for ya Aran..:bored:
Everyone dies and robots take over the world!

Oh wait thats terminator :blushing:

S

Syfka

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: you are so right

i haven't read it either :sad2: