• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

It's weird....

F

FingersDoc

No old faces? What's the best thief to ever grace this shard to do?

Finger McGee, of BUB

F

FingersDoc

... and since most of you pups don't know me... I was the best PK/Duelist/Field Fighter/Dex Monkey/Looter/Mage/Tamer/Crafter/Townie/Thief to ever grace this lovely shard..... I created life for most of you.. built and destroyed cities and once got accussed of stealing from old ladies and babies IRL..... I was that awesome..!

C

Corseth

Well hello there Doc.

Yes, very very few old faces.
I've only seen a couple myself, other than you now. ;)

Oh...
There was a time that I went by the name Sarcoph.

F

FingersDoc

Well hello there Doc.

Yes, very very few old faces.
I've only seen a couple myself, other than you now. ;)

Oh...
There was a time that I went by the name Sarcoph.
Hey Sarcoph!! I will take one old face over fifty new!!

Man I spent like an hour reading back... What have they done to my game? I was telling some friends about my exploits and it got me thinking about Pac in the old days.... What.. ten ....twelve years ago?

Where is a looting, stealing, griefing thief supposed to ply his trade?

C

Corseth

I've only recently come back myself, so I'm not completely sure... from what I've read so far it seems that thieves have been reduced to simple faction support. :(

Things are definitely different, and I've been trying to figure out whats going on lately. I know the population is really low nowadays.

Bright side:
I placed an 18x18 fairly easily in felucca, and there is talk of a possible classic shard. We'll see I guess.

Anyway, I'm off to work. Take care man.

F

FingersDoc

Yeah you too!

Not sure I could come back without being able to **** off the occasional bank sitter.... Or the RP in Skara... or BUBVille... sigh

O

Occam_kinslayer

I def remember you, back in the days of your exploits I was jus ta lowly fisherman by the name of Orion.... Occam Didn't get created til a little bit before AOS.