• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) It's the Return of the....

• Thread starter Tovladian Soltyr
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
T

Tovladian Soltyr

Oh No, he didn't just say what I think he did....

Did he?

That's right folks, Darri and Tovladian are making a come back to the game...Not to doing auctions or events this time around, but just to enjoy the game. Probably won't ever get back into the auctions it honestly became to much work in the long run and sucked the fun out of the game for us, but feel free to get in contact with us if you want some pointers on running your own auctions and get some of the trade secrets that made us so successful.

Events may not be completely out of the question but just not right now, right now we just want to enjoy playing. But we'll keep you posted if we change out minds (Don't hold your breath though :p).

I should have my account up around Thursday-ish and Darri should already be popping up in game here and there. Looks like I've got some catching up to do on all the new stuff that has been introduced but shouldn't take me to long to catch up, anyone who knows me knows that lol.

Anyway hope to catch you all in game, maybe we can do some hunting together, see ya in Sosaria.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was a nice feeling to say "welcome home, Treasure Box!" last nite :)

D

Darri Lien

Cuda...I smacked him but gooood!!! :gee:

Feels good to be back! Dev, I would very much like to get with you ingame over some things :) Damia... you too! Really hope I run into more old friends too!!

Tov was right, no auctions this time around. He works full time.. and some, and I am back in college full time with a hectic class schedule, homework, and chasing four kids and a grandbaby!! Not near enough time for auctioning :/ Although, those who know me know Im sure to sneak in an event or two along the way ;)

Been having a blast with all the new stuff since the last time we were here! omgooses!!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Darri, some names to watch for in general chat... Dev has many faces!

Ynise Amandil
Amroth Amandil
Rone
Chance
Ida Lorinda
Sis Draper

there are others, but these get the most playtime.... if you see any of these guys talking then sing out!

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Darri, some names to watch for in general chat... Dev has many faces!

Ynise Amandil
Amroth Amandil
Rone
Chance
Ida Lorinda
Sis Draper

there are others, but these get the most playtime.... if you see any of these guys talking then sing out!

She will probably be asking for a rezz :stretcher: *high fives uriah* :eyes:

D

Darri Lien

What time of day is a good time to catch you ingame? Im usually on for a bit in the mornings, then again a bit before bed :)

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back, guys:)

One of the big improvements to game was the introduction of Imbuing to UO. If you want to enjoy game, don't waste your time training up one - takes a while and lot of cash. I'll Imbue any weapons or armor you all may need!

K

Kula

ok you convinced me, I'm coming back too!

I haven't played in almost 2 years, I will suck a lot and have no clue what I'm doing but it should be fun :D

D

Darri Lien

Yay Maximus! You know where to find us if you need anything :) We've been getting caught up pretty well so far. Now we just need some more vets to come back and play with us!!

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kula we're just so happy to have you back. It's like riding a bike, you never really forget how, you'll remember it all soon. :)

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"walks in, looks around and flexes his muscles..."

Yep, that viking still aint got nothing on me!

T

Tovladian Soltyr

You're right, I ain't got "nothing" on you...I just have "Everything" on you :p.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
PWNED! And thus, the reason I no longer play. I think I have posted 10x this year.