• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

It's SO FUNNY

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And I am guilty of it too sometimes... At least I am trying to become more guilty of it...

People say I am not that good at pvp... TRUE!

I never use a pot, or petals, or I just stand there till the end of a fight, even if I die...

I don't use third part programs...

When I kill someone and loot them, they have... TONS of pots and petals and trap boxes on them...

When I poison some people it INSTANTLY heals them... A pot or something else... When I curse, IMMIDIATLY it removes curse... You wouldn't believe how fast this happens... It's like I might as well not even try...

But I am trying more and more to run away or even get into a house when I get hit... Just run... First sign of damage... RUN into my house...

That's what people do at Yew gate... I swear that place is like a reality show...

Everyone uses something to cheat and get ahead... Maybe I should start...

Like take Big Boss... He runs and runs and runs from me... and I understand, not many dexxers can hit me, I don't blame them... But he runs and runs and runs... and it's pointless, then when I give up and try to run the other way, he chases me and hits me, so I turn around... And he runs again, I give up he chases me... Jesus... Zambobowovwovowowovowvowovvwovovow or whatever is another one of those lame asses who house hide at the sign of damage...

Most of these guys all I have to do is cast An Ex Por and they RUN... WHat is that???

And why is it guys cast weaken over and over again... To fizzle me? I run with protection on most of the time.. It's pointless to cast over and over, even if it did fizzle me... What is the point?

Someone PLEASE explain pvp to me.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You need to learn not to use protection..
I went from being a horrible mage to a half decent one in duels in about a month and half
now i have screen shots of beating people who are so called "good" For instance -THC has some terrible mages but i wont rant on about that.

You should duel with me and ill teach you some stuff i know, im not the best ever but i still know quite a bit.. and in field fighting no matter WHAT no matter no matter no matter what you have to use pots if your playing a mage.. its tomuch of a hassle to try and dump on someone who is using pots and then when you get low you have to worry about healing and curing healing and curing, when you could of pots to do the curing and all u would have to do is heal...

589-118-793 add me to icq

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You need to learn not to use protection..
I went from being a horrible mage to a half decent one in duels in about a month and half
now i have screen shots of beating people who are so called "good" For instance -THC has some terrible mages but i wont rant on about that.

You should duel with me and ill teach you some stuff i know, im not the best ever but i still know quite a bit.. and in field fighting no matter WHAT no matter no matter no matter what you have to use pots if your playing a mage.. its tomuch of a hassle to try and dump on someone who is using pots and then when you get low you have to worry about healing and curing healing and curing, when you could of pots to do the curing and all u would have to do is heal...

589-118-793 add me to icq
Been playing a dexxer for 12 years.. switching to a mage is a pancake... I got you started in this game... I actually taught you how to be a mage.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You taugh me how to what?

You taught me when i was about 8 years old brah long ago.. on a dexxer

never played with you on a mage, and if you want for me to prove that i can beat you in 10 second ill duel you right now if you like man

im not trying to mean or anything but i will teach you waht i know we are long time friends and i think its time for the student to teach the teacher :)

Forgot to add--- Playboy taught me how to play a mage, and i use some of Rand's techniques.

lol You never once taught me how to play a mage bro only a dexxer

I started mage two months ago and ive beaten alot of people who are long time mage players
i dont wanna call out names but they know who tehy are

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You taugh me how to what?

You taught me when i was about 8 years old brah long ago.. on a dexxer

never played with you on a mage, and if you want for me to prove that i can beat you in 10 second ill duel you right now if you like man

im not trying to mean or anything but i will teach you waht i know we are long time friends and i think its time for the student to teach the teacher :)
8 years old....

Wow... you ever watch "too catch a predator"? That's like... I am gonna meet you for a "Duel" and that reporters gonna show up at Yew gate ...

Reporter guy:"have a seat"... "What are you doing here"...

Me: Man, I just wanted to duel I swear... Can I go now...

I leave then BOOM ganked!

Noooo thanks.
Seen that **** brfore.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bro im trying to be nice go to yew gate you know for a fact no one is online, im not gonna gank you and yes i dont think it was 8 years old it was prolly like 10 or 11
im just trying to prove a point add me to icq and we can go spar right now

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bro im trying to be nice go to yew gate you know for a fact no one is online, im not gonna gank you and yes i dont think it was 8 years old it was prolly like 10 or 11
Raincheck little bro.

Bedtime. I need sleep before the big launch...

And when that launch happens, pvp will be far from my mind for a while.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And how did you not "lol" at what I said, it was FUNNY!