• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

It's my 7 month anniversary!!

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's now been 7 months of me being unable to play UO. My CC expired, even though I know my UO log in, I cannot locate an EA mythic account and the other 17 accounts they require you to make.

7 Months now since I sent support an email and the morons will not reply back to me. I'm to the point I'm stalking EA employees on Facebook and Twitter to get one of the God damn idiots to help a paying customer of almost 20 years.

I'm sure my house and everything I owe is now gone. I'm literally about to plan a vacation to drive to EA headquarters and demand someone actually help me.

Sorry for the abrasive post, but every day now for SEVEN MONTHS I've been wanting to play this stupid game.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tried typing the Email into the login in acct management since that is your master account name?

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cannot find the email the account is tied to. MY email shows my purchases for the account, but my EA account doesn't show it. When I try and log in with the UO info it says "Master account already linked to an EA account. Log in with your EA account".

I need support to find my account. Sorry, it's just beyond insane that I know my UO log in, but can't access my account because I don't know a log in to a completely unrelated website that only talks about Star Wars...

Phineas

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Derium, I had this same issue back at the beginning of the year.
If you can remember the email address you used when you put all the accounts together and put your CC info in for the monthly sub fees; that will be the email you need to log in with.
Once you type that in click that you forgot the password and you will get a reset email.
The "Master account already linked to an EA account. Log in with your EA account" thing is where I was getting messed up as well. Your EA Acct where you can make purchases for all their games is not the same as the EA Acct you use to log in to what used to be called your Master Account.

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you so much for all of this help!

And again, sorry for being so abrasive here. Just getting more upset and I know I lost several years worth of collecting if my house fell, which I'm sure it did by now =(