• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

It's just one of those days

• Thread starter imported_MattelMichele
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_MattelMichele

Jeez! Clean up trashed daughters home. Go home, take out Tiger kitty Isis, and poof now she's gone???!!!! I hardly ever took her out of inventory and now i wish i had left her there cause now she's gone, poofed, vanished....... ?????

wait!!! i over-reacted

H

HoTDeViL

i think there is a bug with cats. i figured my tiger doesnt eat. it runs around with the food bubble over its head and sits beside the full petfeeder. it doesnt touch it. i was scared it would run away so i put it back. another normal breed cat ran away hungry. but the feeder is full.
maybe this was the reason why yours is gone also

G

The cats don't have sim mums any more, they have avatar mums, they're confused.

I

imported_MattelMichele

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe! well like i said i over-reacted, and found my tigers carrier sitting in the house. So either i forgot that i had put kitty to bed or my roomie did, either way i should prolly go to bed or drink more coffee

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe! well like i said i over-reacted, and found my tigers carrier sitting in the house. So either i forgot that i had put kitty to bed or my roomie did, either way i should prolly go to bed or drink more coffee

[/ QUOTE ]

Drink more coffee... after having to deal with the tedium of cleaning a trashed lot... I'm not surprised you didn't see it right off...

Aint no thang.

G

Glad you found it.

I thought I lost a robo the other day. Not a good feeling. I found him too WOOT!

I

imported_Danny Dots

My friend thought he lost his cheetah... it was just hiding behind the showers though, lol.