• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

It's gotta be the Covid talking ...

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
but after 15 months locked out, the quarantine and trying to get cataracts taken out so I can bloody well see, I have returned to LA. Now don't all rush in at once! :p But I am back ... October will be busy since I can actually get my eyes done. My UO time will probably be quite limited to start, but I'll try to be on at least once a week for a good couple hours.

I'll be moving my characters to the new house location and remark runes for it. They're all at the old Malas location. Playing poker I think. <chuckle> Then the process of rebuilding resources. It'll keep me out of the bars and broth... well, those places.

New house is at the Brit Crossroads ... named Phoenix Arms. It's a Keep plot but the Villa Crowley custom setup. It's public ATM if you didn't check the design when the contest was going on. EDIT: Not right at the road. Go W past the marble unit and I'm in the clearing where the castle is.

Ennyhoo ... now that I've dropped this bomb, I do believe I'll say "niterz!" to youse folkses. Talk with ya tomorrow.

Last edited:

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I am so glad you are back Hollar if you need any thing and when you are on.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Oh heck ... what don't I need or want? I lost hundreds of thousands of resources when I couldn't get back in. Gonna take a while to rebuild but I don't mind it. If you know of any good player shops I could use them.

Will be in tonight about 8 Eastern for a bit - moving characters and remarking the house runes they have.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Welcome home my old friend!

*waves you over to the table pours you a nice glass of Good Old Moonglow Red*

Draden

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
If you are on today shout out in global for Draden and i can give you Deco for your house if you want it. I have many shard bound items as well as Artifact rares you can have. I will be on till noon then back this evening possibly around 6-7 cst.

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Welcome Back! I can also help supply you with needed items! Just ask! :beer:

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, but you can trash them. I will not be back again. Was a good run until EA got kneejerk over what I cannot control. <shrug>

Enjoy anything else you got. Best wishes.
I think I still have your soulstones somewhere if your account is the same one that you couldn't access before. I rarely check this forum, so message me or icq me