• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

It's been a year now. This is ridiculous.

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm STILL waiting to gain access to my UO accounts. I know the account log ins and passwords. But the maze that's mythic/broadsword accounts (the person who invented this multi-login and thought it was smart is amazingly stupid).

I've PMed Messanna, sent endless emails and no help.

Can someone explain how to log in to me?

I created a mythic account tied to the email address my UO account is on. Then logged in, but it says there's no UO account tied to that mythic account. I did the same for an EA account and again, no UO accounts to be found on there.

I'm beyond sick and tired of waiting this long to play a game. Amazing that UO is almost dead, so they ensure no one can access their accounts to update their CCs.

Sorry for the attitude, I'm just fed up with UOs pathetic excuse for a team.

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Btw. The part I'm stuck at is "master account is already tied to an EA account, log in with that" (paraphrasing).