• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

It's been a long, long time....

• Thread starter Priam_Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Priam_Sonoma

I honestly would have figured that UO would be in it's death throws by now, but I see the old horse is still running. I was known as Priam, Faramir, Connor and Darklok to a bunch of people here. I was a proud member of Ordo Sylvanus and a THB initiate.

After having tried World of Warcraft, Everquest 2, Lord of the Rings Online, Tabula Rasa and Eve Online, I find myself once again looking at Ultima. So much has changed that I don't even know where to begin.

I have a few questions.

Are there any free trials for old accounts? I would be curious to see what is left of my finances and characters.

How is housing, population and community? And does anyone even remember me?

I would be curious to see how Sonoma is again.

~ Priam

P

Priam_Sonoma

Well, then again maybe I won't be coming back. I cannot remember my password or my email for my main account. And all the other information does not count apparently. So ya... I may be hosed.

L

Lord Drakelord

Well, then again maybe I won't be coming back. I cannot remember my password or my email for my main account. And all the other information does not count apparently. So ya... I may be hosed.
Hello sir, I remember you, but you may not know me as I normally was in the the shadows watching all that went on around me and saying little if nothing, sad that you do not know the accounts names or passwords, a lot has changed since you last saw the lands of Sonoma.

If you do remember them you will need the lastest exp to enter most of the newer dungeons. Mondain’s Legacy can be purchased at UOgamecode.com. That will get in all the locations. If you have you older CDs be perpared for a very LONG patch. The lastest UO set that was on the store's shelfs was the 9th anniv set. Sadly when the 10th anniv came out they did not put anything out in the open market.

I was known as Priam, Faramir, Connor and Darklok to a bunch of people here. I was a proud member of Ordo Sylvanus and a THB initiate.
Your names are known to our family, as we ran with folks that were in Ordo Sylvanus during our early days here on Sonoma, [having just one account that was well trained on Sonoma in the old days, we shared], before bringing over our LS charactors and joining OTE, later PAS. We are also emissary in the current THB having five charactors in it and owning the current LP house north of Vesper, [tram].

So, good luck sir, if you do not fine the old information you seek, maybe look at coming in on a newer account to look about and see all that happen. And if you download the new client, KR, you have to ask others about it as I took it off our PCs and refuse to download it ever again. Be well sir and if you cannot make it back to UO, then safe travels in the other worlds of fun.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still see Lothar and Miri running around. I think most of Ordo has left though, but don't quote me on that.

P

Priam_Sonoma

I remember you well Drake. I have read some of your posts. Unfortunately I have too much invested and too many memories on the old account. I understand EA's stance on protecting accounts, but if I can give them everything but my old email and my password, there really should be no problem. We will see how it all turns out.

~ Priam

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Indeed I am still here! :) Lothar and Tess too when they have the time. Unfortunately the others are among the missing but you never know what the future might bring.

Hail Priam!! Welcome back! I certainly hope you will be able to get your account back up. I am looking forward to seeing you.

Strength and Honor!
Miri

P

Priam_Sonoma

Indeed I am still here! :) Lothar and Tess too when they have the time. Unfortunately the others are among the missing but you never know what the future might bring.

Hail Priam!! Welcome back! I certainly hope you will be able to get your account back up. I am looking forward to seeing you.

Strength and Honor!
Miri
It's been a long time Miss Mascot!! I am going to try and get my account back if I can. I can't fathom starting over from scratch. Need to think about it a bit. Good to hear from you though!!

~ Priam

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Faramir!! Wonderful to see you ... *last time was near the hag!!

Let Pop and I know if you need something once you are back ingame ...

Are you going to open your old ICQ acct? (I still have number in case ya need it)

*cookie hug* :)

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I vaugely remember Priam/Faramir... Wonder where from...? Probly from the boards only and raiding some event you were in? :)

Maelwyn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow !

Lot's of names from the past here. Good to see everyone !

Priam, Miri, Salty Pete, and even Hec is around? Makes me miss those good old days.

I'm still kicking around a bit here and there. I don't play much it seems. Just occasionally. I tend to get bored quite easily. But I still keep a few accounts open for my houses. I've been on Origin for a few years though. I kind of started logging in again the other day to see what all the Spring Cleaning stuff was all about.

Good to hear from everyone again !

D

Dor of Sonoma

Wow !

Lot's of names from the past here. Good to see everyone !

Priam, Miri, Salty Pete, and even Hec is around? Makes me miss those good old days.

I'm still kicking around a bit here and there. I don't play much it seems. Just occasionally. I tend to get bored quite easily. But I still keep a few accounts open for my houses. I've been on Origin for a few years though. I kind of started logging in again the other day to see what all the Spring Cleaning stuff was all about.

Good to hear from everyone again !
Ditto, Maelwyn! :-D

P.S. Of course I remember you, Sir Agrivar. Devin and I were just speaking of you the other day. *smiles*

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Mael!! And Dor!! :)

Hecubus is around although not as much as he used to be. Sometimes it's hard for us to catch each other. Still it is nice to have him around again.

P

Priam_Sonoma

Hey all, checking in.

First, Drakelord I was placing on Sonoma not Catskills, but with EA's new *super grand deluxe scripter deterant*, :lame: I sat there like an idiot for an hour and a half to place a Keep. I posted Catskills on Uhall to keep anyone from coming by and looking.

I am back in the game in full swing trying to decide if I want to try a bi-weekly event thing or whatever. There is so much in this game now that I have to learn. A bit overwhelming.

Hey Mael and Miri, I will try and get in touch with you if I can.

*waves to Dor*
Haven't been out to the YMCA yet but I will. Hope this message finds you well.

~ Priam/Gamble :mf_prop:

D

Dame Judi

Welcome back Priam.

There are still a few of us from Ordo kicking around but not many.

Hope all works out well for you.