• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Its been a good run...

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
To my amazing Napa Valley Players;

It is with a heavy heart I must say good bye. We have had an amazing run and I have enjoyed being your EM. Life has dealt me a hand that will no longer allow me to do my job adequately on Napa.

I will finish out the month of June, we do still have a few things to do. {Like kick Baja’s butt in the Void Pool} My final meet and greet will be on the 28th, 7pm PST at the Counselor’s Hall in Britain.

Thank you all for an amazing experience.

EM Mystique

The Shamrock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Aww, you will certainly be missed! It's been great doing your events the past few years, thanks for all the fun. Good luck in the real world :).

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Omg Mystique, So sorry to hear you are leaving , I will miss you. :sad3:
Unfortunately, life events do take priority. Hopefully everything is ok.!!

Thanks for all the great times, many deaths and lots of laughs.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry to hear real life sometimes takes us in a direction we'd rather not travel, so may your future journeys be full of love, friends, and hope. I know you are a caring soul with a big heart, and that great sense of humor always could take my mind off any worries. Thanks for giving so much to the Napa community!

Lightfoot

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't even know what to say. You are the best EM I have ever seen. Who else would come to the Exodus dungeon to tickle gargoyles? You always had a kind word and a witty remark. I will really really miss you Mystique.

Mouse, Hap Hazard, Sir Guy of Yew

King_Fisher

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bummer Mystique, You created some fun thieving events. Hopefully you will return someday. I will continue to save Phoebes crystal ball as a reminder. Take Care.

cor2879

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi Mystique, I finally just found these forums only to find that you are leaving! So sorry to hear you are going but I wish you the best.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haven't been on much myself lately, sorry to see you leave us. You will be missed by Irwin deeply, his shoes are yours to keep ;) as a momento. May the road get better & easier, safe travels kiddo. :)