• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] It's "all in the wrists"....

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, so I'm over here doing some Dungeon fishing - enjoying the new look of a "split" Despise and all the friendly critters - when I noticed that my casting was getting very near to "perfect"...

Check this out:

Is that not the perfect spot for a bass? Yes, it is... And what was the first fish I caught at that spot? How about a .......................

Snaggletooth BASS...

Uh huh, oh yah... :danceb:

Just sayin..... ;)

Last edited:

OccupyEA

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello Startle can you help me out I posted in the UO Cart thread but ya never answered

I had it running just fine, and told it to use the EC maps... Screen is now black and can't re-build because it says it can't find the maps... The CC location is correct, use EC maps is unchecked like it was when it was working (10 mins ago), but can't re-build maps now and gives the black screen...
sheesh
startle, Oct 13, 2012ReportBookmark
#36LikeReply

• startleSlightly Crazed
    Not sure how it WAS working now that I found out it was looking for map*.mul that didn't exist in the CC folder. Copied them there and it re-built fine and is working again now....:)

Can you tell me where those map files can be found that I need to copy into Classic Client. Thanx much​

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I remember right, I think that the files are map0.mul to map5.mul and you should be able to find them in your Ultima Online Classic folder. Copy them to the UOCartographer folder and I think that it will re-build then... Respond here if that doesn't work, and I will check furthur...