• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

It's Alive Again!

G

We had over a dozen guests at our romance house at 3am local time(yes I understand the time differences). This had been unthinkable for a long long time in the legacy cities. There are newbies asking questions, great to see. Once again you find a skill house doing your skill, a money house, a store, a romance house, a place to just hang and talk 24 hrs/day and the junkies are losing sleep again, lol
. Thanks to all the people responsibile for making this happen and I really hope that the next 5 weeks of moving/merging go well along with the bug fixes.

In conclusion...It's Alive!

M

mike1977

Yeah! It's nice, isn't it? Everyone will be together and there won't be any abandoned servers and you won't have to worry about being lucky if you find someone else online at the same time too (like Dragon's Cove...lol)!

P

Paula777

naw, no need, well the noobs and everyone all in one-happy-city just *sounds* good lol.... who cares if 100 other red dots are lightened up.. you're prolly happy doin what ur doin

playin for three years, i find most players inconsidered, some even just plain rude or just not caring... sure a lot a nice too... well prolly us addicts that cared...

I don't need traffic, I need a few friendly houses .. even in ghost towns a few houses were just enough to never run out of places to go too...