• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

It's a Girl! (Officially)

T

TrueRagoo

Maisy? i thought you were going to go with KeKe LaWoot!

o well, congratulations!!
*hands Bob a cigar*
not just tobacco in there;)

R

Reachwind

Congrats! Just remember to sleep /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif UO isn't as important as being able to properly drive your car (not that I ever skipped sleep after a new born to play UO, hehe).

D

*Draven*

Outstanding! Congratulations on the new addition to your family.

L

Lady Vixen

Congratulations to you and your wife! And welcome to the world Maisy!!!!! May your life be long and enjoyable!

Bob you take good care of both of those young ladies:) And we expect to see pic's:)

A

Ascension

Congrats to you both. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

B

BobMcForge

Hi everyone.

It's Friday afternoon and I'm just getting home from the hospital. Here's the report:

Maisy
Born 3/28 at 12:22 p.m.
7 lbs. 9 oz.
20 inches long
Mom and Maisy doing great

We went in for a scheduled C-section on Thursday morning. Everything went like clockwork. I sat in on the entire thing and got to watch which is always neat. Operation went off without a hitch.

Maisy came out right and cue and is the most beautiful little thing you ever saw. She got a 9 on the apgar scale. (Those who have had babies will know what that is.) She has a head of fine dark brown hair and is just wonderful. A real charmer.

Pluffy sat in recovery for about 1 1/2 hours getting aquainted with Maisy. I stayed the night to help out and will go back again in about five hours after a good nap. She's somewhat limited in what she can do because it was a C-section. She's on an IV, so her mobility is limited, and because of the scar it's tough for her to lift and maneuver our little girl. That's where I come in. Maisy's not real clear on the whole night=sleep concept yet. We'll have to work on that.

Pluffy and Maisy will probably be coming home on Sunday.

Thank you everyone for the well wished. It meant a lot to us both. We have been truely blessed this week.

I tried to fire up Pluff's PC a few minutes ago and it was frozen in shock by the sheer volume of ICQ's that had popped up. Please forgive us if we don't respond to a message. It may well have gotten lost in the process of rebooting.

I'll try to put up a pick early next week when things settle down just a bit.

Bob McDaddy

L

LdyHawke of MGD

Oh I am so glad to hear everything went beautifully. Congratulations to you both! And please tell Mrs. McForge to get all the rest she needs. We will still be here when she gets back. *smiles*

D

Dor of Sonoma

*big grin*

This is the closest I can get to draping big ol' "CONGRATULATIONS!" and "Welcome Home!" and "It's a Girl!" banners all over the top of the forum. You'll have to sort of squint, to imagine the accompanying confetti and balloons and flowers and cheering well-wishers and whatnot. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

I am soooo very happy for you both!

D

DeathRage

Maisy is a pretty name. Good to hear everyone is doing well. Once again ... Congrats to the family!

<center>
</center>

H

*hic*

Congrats...*raises jug of MILK in honor of the young 'un*...kids are the greastest joys in live

I

imported_Kahlan_Amnell

Woot woot! Great news Bob.
Congratulations to Maisy, the mom and you.
We all look forward to see THE PICTURES. *big grin*

H

HectorFirebrand

YAY!!!
Im so happy fer you guys!!!
Great Job Pluff and you too Bob!!
Take good care of those ladies of yers now Bob
the hugs will be werth all the long nights i promise
my daughter gives the best hugs in the world so if maisy needs someone to show her how let me know and ill get jazzy to teach her a thing or two!!

*goes to sleep fer the first time since hearing about the baby deed*

K

Kerrigan_DP

Many congratulations to the papa, mama, and lil maisy too!

Hmmm...lets see. Moms personality and Dads PvP skillz. Sounds like a future DP'er! *grin*

T

Towenaar

Woo hoo Congrats!!! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

I thought it was you Bob. I could not WOULD not BELIEVE Pluffina would go online so SOOON. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

woo hoo Maisy is a wonderful name.

E

Elric the Blade

Congratulations to you both! I suppose you'll be wanting another mint-green ostard for Maisie's christening . . . .

G

Congratulations sir to you and your wife. I wish you all the best.

B

BoneStrpr

Congrats...

So um....what's her template going to be?

In Cor Poop!

G

WHOOHOOO!!! Congratulations Pluffy and Bob!!!!

She's going to be a tailor I reckon.

G

Welcome to the world Maisy.

You couldn't have chosen two better people for parents.

K

Kerrigan_DP

Couldnt agree more, Pepper /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

Miraz! She wont be a tailor, she will be a protector!

I

imported_Maelwyn

Maisy?

I like the name.

But...

Does she have a daisy growing in her head?

K

Krysma Doomspeak

congratsssssssssssssssssss!!! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

S

Sonoma Sam

yay yay yay yay.

I am so happy for the four of you! My very very best to the Mom Dad Brother and new arrival!

B

BranWyn

MAISY! wow what a cool name /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

CONGRATS to both you and Pluff!!

G

woo hoo! congrats Bob and Pluffy! I simply can't wait to see the pics so HURRY UP and post them *grins*

Jade of Sonoma

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NOW you two are in for it!!! This is where REAL LIFE takes over!!!

GO FOR IT Maisy!!! Give 'em the works! (I love little girls! They are the hardest to bring up but, once they are brought up, they are mom's best friend!)

HAHHAAhahah what fun! Congratulations! Good thing Lucky Maisy has great parents!

Aye! Lucky Maisy!

G

Hello,

Congratulations! I want wish you, Pluffy and your little miracle Maisy all the best.

T

TanisHalfElven

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif/php-bin/shared/images/icons/sgrin.gif/php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif Congrats man!!Really like the name maisy by the way./php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif/php-bin/shared/images/icons/sgrin.gif/php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

E

-Elrond-

Teach her well in the ways of the force(UO), just be careful...i forsee in 12 or 13 years you'll have a real darlin on your hands