• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

It's a conspiracy! I'm telling ya!..and question

J

jasminemoon

*LOL*

The past three times (maybe four) that I've went to logon for the first time each day (and always different times of the day)..before I could even choose a lot to go to: I would get the "city is going down for maintenence in 15 mins" message!

I think they are watching me!

*peers over shoulder cautiously*

I'm just joking of course..;),
Jasmine Moon

And so that this thread isn't a total waste of space, I do actually have a question.

I've heard that the last down time was to create a way to choose our "primary avatar". Am I missing something? I don't see a way to do that..? Seems like I faintly remember there was something on the avatar screen before, that did that..I guess I've just forgotten how...*sigh*

Thanks

G

Due to a weird bug, the last version in TC3 was suppose to brougth in Primary Avatar (instead of Move Avatar), and that version is now in EAL, next version in EAL will bring in the Primary Avatar option.

It's just a bug, and you could say that Primary is just around the corner, it's currently in TC3 only. have fun =)

G

<blockquote><hr>

*LOL*

The past three times (maybe four) that I've went to logon for the first time each day (and always different times of the day)..before I could even choose a lot to go to: I would get the "city is going down for maintenence in 15 mins" message!

Jasmine Moon

And so that this thread isn't a total waste of space, I do actually have a question.

I've heard that the last down time was to create a way to choose our "primary avatar". Am I missing something? I don't see a way to do that..? Seems like I faintly remember there was something on the avatar screen before, that did that..I guess I've just forgotten how...*sigh*

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet, it worked again!! ::runs around high-fiving the dev team::

We posted the "primary avatar" info prematurely. It is not yet ready. Almost, but not quite yet.

A

Anarela

Well, this thing of having two maintenances a day is kind of weird... I wish we knew what is causing this... if it's amnesty... I'll wait so happily... but alas... I think it might be something else...

Wish they said... *scratches head*

I

imported_Armonia

how long is this maintenance supposed to be this time?

J

jasminemoon

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

*LOL*

Jasmine Moon

&lt;snip&gt;
Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet, it worked again!! ::runs around high-fiving the dev team::

We posted the "primary avatar" info prematurely. It is not yet ready. Almost, but not quite yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just KNEW it! *begins running around the house peeking out the windows* Where are you hiding?!

ROFL