• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Items up for auction at the festival

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1) Pixie chimes (owner: Suzzy)

2) Dark Energy Receiver (owner: Nine Dark Moons)

3) Pixie dust (owner: Suzzy)

4) Two Storey Statuette (owner: Suzzy)

5) Shroud of Talkeesh (owner: Suzzy)

6) Obsidian Warrior Sash (owner: Suzzy)

All items are locked down at the main festival house for viewing. More items will be added in coming days. If you would like to lock down anything, please contact me.

Please contact the sellers if you are interested in any of the items listed in this thread.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's a picture of the Crystal, un-highlighted and highlighted. The other stuff can be found on my pink vendor.

S

Suzzy

Hello, sorry for the delay, I was out of town this weekend.

The sash has sold already.

The two story statue is the talking version, and talks a lot.

Bidding will end Thursday, October 1st @ 9pm EST.

I will update the bids each night till then. The purchases will be done based on a trust basis, meaning you will purchase items off a vendor I own that equals your bid and I will give you the item. If you do not like this method, do not bid. Many people can vouch for me that I will not scam you.

Two Story Statue: 150mil high bid
Shroud of Talkeesh: 75 mil high bid
Pixie Dust: No bid, reserve of 100mil
Pixie Chimes: No bid, reserve of 150mil

These items are located on Atlantic and viewable at the Treasure Trove.

ICQ is 413354042. Thank you.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction Ended for Dark Energy Receiver Crystal. Winning bid 101m. Crystal is now in the possession of the new owner. Thanks to everyone that expressed interest!
~ Nine