• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Items Turning into Turkeys?

G

Has anybody else had a problem with items turning into turkeys? I am crafting PC's in EA-Land and I IM'd one of the stores I was supplying to. I asked how the PC's were selling and she told me I had to come see something. Apparently one of my PC's turned into a turkey! She definately isn't mistaken either, I clicked on the turkey and it said it was crafted by me!

Apparently she can't take it out of buy mode or sell it either...so she's stuck displaying it or keeping it in her inventory.

I'm gonna post this on the wiki soon, just wanted to post here to see if this has happened to anybody else.

G

<font color="purple">Well, as long as you have a sense of humor, and it doesn't keep happening... it IS pretty funny, lol. Too bad it didn't have a picture of a lemon instead... now That would be funny. Not to you personally, I just mean in general. lol
I haven't seen it. But I can see where it could totally tick some people off if it keeps on happening.</font>

G

It's not an isolated incidence...I talked to her further about it and it happened to a moroccan bed of hers as well!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Has anybody else had a problem with items turning into turkeys? I am crafting PC's in EA-Land and I IM'd one of the stores I was supplying to. I asked how the PC's were selling and she told me I had to come see something. Apparently one of my PC's turned into a turkey! She definately isn't mistaken either, I clicked on the turkey and it said it was crafted by me!

Apparently she can't take it out of buy mode or sell it either...so she's stuck displaying it or keeping it in her inventory.

I'm gonna post this on the wiki soon, just wanted to post here to see if this has happened to anybody else.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL!

It's 6 years, and this game is STILL in Beta!

F

festrmentmagnet

THIS DID HAPPEN TO ME!

Only it was my mystic tree, and it happened in TC3.

I opened my new mystic tree, left my lot, and came back some time later to find I only had half a mystic tree, and there was a turkey sitting beside it.

After that I could only put my mystic tree back in my inventory, and I haven't been able to do anything with it since.

And, this happened in July of last year.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

In my five years of running a store I've seen many things happen to objects when lot is near property limits. However, I've never seen things turn into turkeys! That is too funny. I say ban the turkeys!

G

Do you think...
The turkeys could be in cahoots with the gnomes?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Do you think...
The turkeys could be in cahoots with the gnomes?

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet they are!! After all the gnomes dont want anyone to have any fun and they need to feed their army. We've been issuing warnings about them for years looks like they are readying for that long feared revolt! Sims lock your doors and close your windows...the time has come at last!

I

imported_Founder

Same here. Two of my items have turkned into turkeys as well.

The bug problem in EA Land is getting out of control and its not because of lack of roach traps either.

While most bugs are are bad and wont let you delete an item, some bugs were somewhat beneficial. I have a mini-buffet that takes up only one square unit and serves only entrees. I also have a half-dresser that only takes up one square unit and still lets you change clothes with it.

However, my roomie wasn't as lucky. He has half a moroccan bed and hald a dishasher that cannot be deleted, traded, salvaged, marked for sale or traded.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I opened my new mystic tree, left my lot, and came back some time later to find I only had half a mystic tree, and there was a turkey sitting beside it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did it have any skill points? Did it try and serenade you?

Ok I know I shouldn't laugh and no offense to those of you that have experienced this problem, but the above quote is by far one of the funniest bugs I've heard about in the history of the game.

Polly

I

imported_sedusa

Blame it on those darn hamsters they run amuck and leave nothing but turkeys in their wake.