• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Items that shouldn't exist / 255 stone stuck oddities, etc

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Holes, 255 stuck items (not lanterns, hides, statues or cards) , moveable functional items that shouldn't do that.... etc.

DM or post, will always pay very well

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wounder what has been happening to them with the new IDOC system. I been getting Lanterns and Statues but none of the other stuff. Could they be deleted as well.? wonder if the item gets unstuck or deleted.

@Longtooths I remember he use to have a lot of them at one time check with him.

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I have some Cards Stuck in a box, hanging Leather Arms stuck in a barrel and a Healing Brazier stuck in a bag. ICQ if interested.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I wounder what has been happening to them with the new IDOC system. I been getting Lanterns and Statues but none of the other stuff. Could they be deleted as well.? wonder if the item gets unstuck or deleted.

@Longtooths I remember he use to have a lot of them at one time check with him.
I don't know about IDOCs, but if you convert your castle to a new design it is a complication. It throws that stuff into a crate with other stuff and once you move it out, everything that is in the same container as it, becomes stuck too.

Destiny<3

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I think I got this at an Idoc, it's two arrows that says "Arrow" but when you go to pick it up it's 65535 arrows.. not sure if it's worth anything? You can also carry it on your character with no weight issues.