• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Items on my vendor are not showing up on VS.

shootgun

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hey guys,

I put some items to my vendor on atlantic around 10+ hours ago. Still, those items are not showing up on VS search.
I triple checked, turned off and then opted out and opted in vendor search.

Any ideas what is going on?
Thanks!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey guys,

I put some items to my vendor on atlantic around 10+ hours ago. Still, those items are not showing up on VS search.
I triple checked, turned off and then opted out and opted in vendor search.

Any ideas what is going on?
Thanks!
What are the items and i'll see if they show for me. could just be a glitch on you.

JohnnyO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Maybe try buying a new vendor in case it's the vendor itself that's bugged.

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have fixed that problem by putting name in description, like 1499000 infinity quiver.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have fixed that problem by putting name in description, like 1499000 infinity quiver.
Yes. there are reward items that will not appear on VS without a description. OP should have given more info if he wanted to know why his item is not showing up.