• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Items on Atlantic

W

Wolfthistle

Hi,

I just recently returned to the game after a 5 month absence. After going through all the junk in my house, I came up with the following items that I would like to sell. All items are on Atlantic.

Horned Leather Sleeves​
  • Self Repair 3
  • Stamina Increase 7
  • Physical 5%
  • Fire 24%
  • Cold 16%
  • Poison 18%
  • Energy 6%
  • Durability 255/255

Barbed Leather Tunic​
  • Self Repair 4
  • Luck 97
  • Physical 5%
  • Fire 22%
  • Cold 8%
  • Poison 21%
  • Energy 19%
  • Durability 255/255

Dull Copper Ornate Axe - Engraved "Fury Reborn"​
  • Hit Mana Leech 57%
  • Hit Stamina Leech 28%
  • Swing Speed Increase 25%
  • Damage Increase 39%
  • Lower Requirements 50%
  • Durability 455/510

Bracelet​
  • Intelligence Bonus 7
  • Hit Chance Increase 14%
  • Spell Damage Increase 9%
  • Faster Casting 1
  • Damage Increase 24%

Horned Leather Sleeves​
  • Hit Point Increase 4
  • Physical 4%
  • Fire 19%
  • Cold 19%
  • Poison 19%
  • Energy 5%
  • Durability 38/38

Thanks to everyone for your time.

Sincerley,

Wolfthistle

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow i like that ornate axe.. they just fixed the bug with the stacking of the durability over 255.. dont put any pof on it or it goes back to 255....

W

Wolfthistle

Hi aarons6,

Yes, I heard about that. I believe I have a few items floating around with 510 durability. At least one more ornate axe:

Heavy Ornate Axe​
  • Hit Mana Leech 40%
  • Swing Speed Increase 30%
  • Damage Increase 47%
  • Lower Requirements 50%
  • Use Best Weapon Skill
  • 510/510 Durability

I'll check and see what else I have sitting around... I think there might be a similar ornate to these except with Life Leech/Stamina Leech instead of Mana Leech. I had more, but they were in my Felucca crafting house... which, unfortunately, fell during my absence.

Incidently, on the account that went inactive I have a repeater crossbow with 100% poison damage. Do any of you think its worth re-activating the account to retrieve the item? I'm honestly unsure of the worth of the item (I thought it was worthless) but recently, a friend of mine has been all over me to retrieve it - which has been making me wonder about its value.

Thanks to everyone for your time.

Sincerely,

Wolfthistle