• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Items Not Showing Up On Vendor Search

Wilma

Adventurer
Hello,
I put a bunch of items on my vendor yesterday and as of this morning they still are not showing up on vendor search. I tried opting out of vendor search and then opting back in to see if that would work, but it hasn't. Is this happening to anyone else?

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
You probably already know this, but check to make sure a previous search didn't add a price range filter if you went through a lot of pages.

Wilma

Adventurer
Yeah, I don't know what's going on. The items that were on my vendor prior to me adding the new items do show up on vs, but not the new items. I even tried having a friend buy one of the new items to see if it would make it show up, but no. I tried opting out of vs and then opting back in to vs and still not showing up on vs.

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Yeah, I don't know what's going on. The items that were on my vendor prior to me adding the new items do show up on vs, but not the new items. I even tried having a friend buy one of the new items to see if it would make it show up, but no. I tried opting out of vs and then opting back in to vs and still not showing up on vs.
Can you destroy the vendor and try a new one?

Wilma

Adventurer
I didn't try the "destroy it" thing yet, but I did notice something else weird. When I opted out of vendor search on a different vendor I have, the items still showed up in vendor search. I think I will just leave it for now and hope.