• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Items locked under sign at house placement. Will dev's remove?

S

Sendell

I just lucked into a castle drop and was able to place. Some of the back of the castle didn't vanish when it dropped so some items stayed locked down. When I placed my castle on top of it and it all came down there were several items that locked down under the sign. Will devs remove them or am I stuck with the rainbow of flasks and crystal balls and Blackthorn etc. statues for eternity. It's been through a server maintenance and the crash earlier today and they are still there and locked. They actually say locked down. I can't release them. Thanks for any help. Honor to thy house.

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They will remove them if you say you placed your house on top of them. They will give them to you if you say you accidently dropped them under there.