• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Items from Wedding Pack

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I just wanted the dress, so everything else is for sale.

The big items are the Magical Botanical Archway Seed (produces a lovely vine and flowered arch that is dyable with furniture tub) and the Chocolate Fountain which produces an endless supply of chocolate covered strawberries. I am starting them off at 3m each.

wedding.jpg

There is also a Magical Wedding Sewing Kit that allows you to choose EITHER a wedding dress OR a Tuxedo jacket with pants and tophat. All are dyable with natural dyes. 3m for this one also.

Not sure how to price these, but there are also flowers, candles, tables, chairs, and 3 buffet tables. A wedding cake, with bride and groom toppers.

(EDIT for future readers: The wedding dress does not come with a veil, my apologies. I must have had one already in my pack.)

Last edited:

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would be interested in the magical archway at 3 mil, can you walk through the flower part at the ends?

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
The Tux sold already, sorry. The archway and fountain are on a vendor on the roof of my Zento house. (Vendor search Tanager for a map.) The archway is not passable where it meets the ground, but it is two tiles wide in the middle and passable there. (4x1) There is one at the UWSP Inn if you would like a closer look. The flowers can be a gorgeous red rose color from furniture tub.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you kindly Tanager, I got it, love it, now the only thing left for me is where the hell do I place it in my house?

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is no veil that comes with the wedding dress tho. Just wanted to let everyone know.

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I apologize, I did think it came with a veil also. I did not intend to cheat anyone.

To the person who purchased the sewing kit, please contact me and I will refund the 3M (you may keep the dress, for my mistake), or give you an Undead veil that is sold separately.

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I apologize, I did think it came with a veil also. I did not intend to cheat anyone.

To the person who purchased the sewing kit, please contact me and I will refund the 3M (you may keep the dress, for my mistake), or give you an Undead veil that is sold separately.

We didn't think you wanted to cheat anyone. It was just a public service announcement. I am going to purchase the wedding dress from that person.