• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] items from uogamecodes

M

MrAlien

i dont have a credit card but would like some items from uogamecodes
is there anyone out there that wants to help me out?
i want
wood workers bench 6 million
3 haochi’s pigments 10 million
pen of wisdom 6 million
smuggler's edge 6 million
legacy token 10 million
i want 10 legacy tokens
i can pay with gold on the atlantic shard or i am willing to transfer to whatever shard your on
i heard theres a limit about how many tokens you can buy off the webpage so if i have to wait thats ok we can do the trades slowly
thanks

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"We have partnered with PayByCash™ to provide you with more than 30 ways
to pay without a credit card. You can choose from mailed cash or check,
direct debit, bank transfer, CertaPay, Western Union, e-gold, or many other choices*.

Click "GO>>" to order from PayByCash™. There is a nominal charge for this
service and PayByCash™ will be happy to answer your questions if you need
assistance with your payment.

*PayByCash™ is a trademark of Internet Payment Solutions, Inc."

If you can't find anyone who will do that, you have more options to pay than you thought :)

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sadly paybycash dosent have half the stuff uogamecodes does, ive emailed them several times and they keep saying they are waiting for permission from uogamecodes to sell the item codes like for the woodworkers benches and other items from uogamecodes.