• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

items dissapearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

okay devs... we have items disapearing in ea land and this time it wasnt jsut a regular item it was a tree and im a little upset here it was givin to me as a gift from a friend i just got it last week and poof now its gone.. I would like to know if i will be getting the tree back ... Tish gave it to me last week. i moved cuz our lots so screwed up that u cant open it. when i went to put it out in the new house it woudlnt sit down so i said ohh well maybe it will come back tomorrow... went to work come back to the lot and not its completely gone from my inventory and not on the lot. I know things happen but gesh... please let me know if it will be givin back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.