• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Items change tags when locked down, won't go into BOD

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
So, since I like unique items, and I got a BOD for a Vesper SYTLE Chair (Misspelling)

I wanted to make one and lock it down with a BOD...but once I lock it down it looses the Vesper-Sytle Chair title and just says Chair...and when I try to use it it won't go into the BOD.

Vesper.jpg

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah they misspelled it...there's no such thing as a vesper sytle chair.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah I know the thing is, it looses the name when you lock it down...which defeats the purpose of me locking it down with the BOD to display another unique item :( I'm not gonna carry one around in my backpack for the rest of my UO life! lol

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Note you have it rotated, some items change name.
You may try to lock down it inside crate and axe it.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I know the thing is, it looses the name when you lock it down...which defeats the purpose of me locking it down with the BOD to display another unique item :( I'm not gonna carry one around in my backpack for the rest of my UO life! lol
Turn it. This problem came up on test center. Turn it to the original orientation then unlock it and the name will re-set. A chair thus bugged and turned was successfully added to a bod afterwards.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Well that's kind of silly....I'm not too worried about it working with the BOD, I just wanted to display it along with my other oddities....why do things lose their original tag when you turn them? Well, actually this is the first time I've noticed that happening :/ but I rather wanted it to be facing a certain way...tis no matter...thank you Petra, that did indeed work and I can now display it along with the BOD, you are awesome :)

Lady Mal

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, You can't dye the gargoyle wooden chairs unless you turn them as well.