• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Item under house...

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Any way to retrieve items that fall under the floor? Dropping the house isn't an option. The item isn't locked down, nor can I lock it down since it isn't in the house.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Try holding shift + control and that should allow for the item name (tag) to display; try to drag it in your backpack (assuming it can be seen).
If that doesn't work maybe try to cast energy field on yourself and relog (not sure if that still works).
If those don't work page a GM and hope someone is working.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Page the GM ASAP don't wait because it takes them ages to answer and then try to get the item using the description above... if it works great and cancel page if not you already hopefully have a rescue on the way.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the suggestions. Nothing I did allowed me to reach it... couldn’t be seen. It was a castle so I couldn’t change the foundation style and I couldn’t stand on the tile above it. I paged as soon as it dropped out of site, but knowing that a GM might or might not make it I was searching for any available means.

Luckily in the case the GM showed up after about an hour but before it decayed.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ah good to hear... yeah the best bet is always to page the GM right away since time is really of the essence and once that's done if you actually sus it out then it's all good but if not at least help is on the way and you hopefully can save the disaster... what is sad is we still don't know how or why this happens so that it can be fixed so no one has to suffer this.