• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] item stacking in gridview

B

Beastmaster

After a death and recovery of my belongings, newly looted gold would not stack with existing gold.

Also, when adding bandages from my bankbox to my backpack they did not stack with existing bandages.

O

Old Man of UO

After a death and recovery of my belongings, newly looted gold would not stack with existing gold.

Also, when adding bandages from my bankbox to my backpack they did not stack with existing bandages.
Ya, this is rather annoying and wonder why the stacking issue exists. There are a few other items (looted reagents from corpse) that have this problem.

Work around:
With the gold an bandages, you can remove a few gold/bandages, drop it into a separate stack and drop the original large stack onto another large stack, and then grab the small stack and add it in. It will stack correctly after that.