• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Item falling under the floor

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone had any experience with deco falling through the floor all of a sudden?? I have a decorative topiary (with a spider plant on top of it) that has fallen under the floor. Well it is half under the floor and half above but I cannot unlock it!!

It is a classic design that cannot be customized so I cant try that. Would it do me any good to try a GM?? It looks bad the way it is. :confused:

M

Michael Wolf

try raising it with a deco tool. if that doesn't work page a gm.

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had that happen twice lately. Both times a gm helped in less than 30 minutes. Each time on a sunday morning 8am cet (gmt+1). thats like 2am us east time.

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would not raise with a tool because it said it wasnt in my house but the GM fixed it. Yay! :)

Thanks for the advice!

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now I have pieces of carpet missing..not the pieces you buy but the deeded ones from the heritage token.

Two of them had a piece disappear. When I tried to redeed it with an axe, another piece disappeared but no deed. So I paged a GM and while I was still getting messages that I was 6th in the queue, 2 of the 3 missing pieces reappeared. Then I got a message from the GM that they do not replace lost or stolen items (I had asked them to redeed the rugs since I couldn't)

Odd I thought but nonetheless the rug is whole (I hadn't noticed that the other one still had a piece missing) so I decided I better move it from that spot. But it just removed a piece ..again! *sighs*.

So I paged again and told them my rugs were not lost or stolen, most of them were on the floor in pieces but I cannot pick them up. They said the game masters aren't available to help with this issue....

*shakes her head*

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no answer for you, Miri, just wanted to tell ya that I really like your scowly face

as long as the rug doesn't change I would probably just page every few days and hope that you get someone that knows what you're talking about.... I remember one time I placed a token tree in a spot where it leaned into the house thru the walls, and tho I could place it could not re-deed it.... a GM came and axed it for me, and right after he got done telling me that the deed would be lost said "oh, here it is, in my pack" and gave it to me

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks *laughs* I was pretty peeved when I got the we-do-not-replace-lost-items message. I was also annoyed that the GM didnt even bother to show himself so I could at least explain. I am not sure if he even saw the rugs! If he was in front of me I could even point to the holy rugs .... SEE! There it is!!! Not lost *rolls eyes*

So I think I will page again in a few days and see if I can get someone to axe both rugs for me. The only other option I have for myself it the axe the remaining pieces and lose the deeds.

I just hope that whatever is causing these things to happen has stopped!