• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Item Bless Deed on LS

T

taz109

This is a MUST have thing bless ur Best Wep/Armor make sure u never lose it and increase its value!! looking for 90mil or best offer icq me 480 473 873

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they sell for 40 on gl. most people can just xfer there and bank for cheaper than 90.

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was going to say, I can get them for close 40 mil as well, 90 is just a ridiculous "old" price.

I

ianubisi

Out of curiosity, how does one end up getting one of these? Is this an event item or a legacy item?

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Out of curiosity, how does one end up getting one of these? Is this an event item or a legacy item?

It was an original "Clean up Britannia" item, but when duping runs rampart with a item, this is the end result.

An item that no longer spawns somehow sells for 40m...explain that one! :scholar:

T

taz109

well yea u could xfer it just if u wanted on dif shard u would have 2 buy 2 xfer tokens thats easy 20m there.there will be a time when these stop duping and the prices will go sky high like everythink does so 90m isnt a mad price

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well yea u could xfer it just if u wanted on dif shard u would have 2 buy 2 xfer tokens thats easy 20m there.there will be a time when these stop duping and the prices will go sky high like everythink does so 90m isnt a mad price

Right now, your price is ridiculous, period.